camping at NJMP????

Started by JWZelibor, July 11, 2011, 06:55:45 AM

JWZelibor

do they allow RV camping at thunderbolt? also what are the elec fees? they have VIP RV camping slots listed on thier site but is this in the accual pit area? i would like to be able to be a reasonable distance from pit out. any insight for this would be great :D thanks. also do you need to call them ahead for camping at the track? thanks
"I dont really know how to put this.......I'm kind of a big deal around here.......People know me"

clarustnb

... great - there goes my chance of a podium this weekend.  Aren't you a white plate by now?!

(:

I don't have all of the answers for you, but NJMP is a pretty big pit area [like VIR] so there is room away from pit out. I have seen RVs there before in the standard pit area, so they don't force you into a VIP RV area.
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909
http://loyle.lwtracer.com/

JWZelibor

^^^

lol prob not i have never ridden thunderbolt....i gotta see if i can learn the track on the fri track day....perhaps you can tow me around ;)
"I dont really know how to put this.......I'm kind of a big deal around here.......People know me"

clarustnb

I won't be there for practice on Friday, but will be getting to the track mid day for a tire swap / setup. If you have any SV questions, I can help out.
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909

JWZelibor

sweet! thanks Ben...what gearing do you run there? is it closer to summit gearing or VIR gearing?

clarustnb

... Yea, I can only help you up to a certain point.  I run the same gearing at Summit and VIR.  At VIR I'm pretty much topped out when I get to my brake markers, but at NJMP I've got some umph left as T1 comes up pretty fast compared.  But I don't have any numbers or anything to help you with. Sorry.
Benjamin Loyle
SV650 # 909

ahastings

get ready to be raped on camping fees. at the last ccs weekend it was $100 for rv camping in the paddock. $50 a day. they acted like they were giving us a deal since it was 3 days for the price of 2.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

JWZelibor

DANG! arnie did those fee's include power hookup for the 50 per day? i sure hope so for $100 for the weekend.....

ahastings

Arnie
A&M Motorsports

SDough675

Does anyone know how much it is for just power hook up only?
CCS Am #89
Daytona 675

ahastings

$30 a day if u have an rv or $20 a day if u don't
Arnie
A&M Motorsports

TrackDaze

JWZ

I'm on a ZX6R not sure what you are on.

I have run -1 +2 at T-Bolt, this SUCKS don't even bother

I have run -1 +1, this was better but I was still a little in between especially coming on to the front straight, 4th would have me winding out coming onto the front straight and 5th would just not give me enough drive.

I am now running -1 front OEM size rear (43)

This seems perfect for me in that I get great drive under the bridge in 4th. I find that now I'm using 2-5th occasionally if I get really good drive under the bridge I may have to just click 6th before my brake marker but not always.
Jimmy D. CCS #63 ASRA #163
2007 ZX6R
TPM Certified Coach #63