News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Summit Point this last weekend

Started by DanO966, May 31, 2011, 11:47:41 AM

blankwall

Thanks for all the kind words. I am getting two day off from work but besides being sore am mostly fine. Very sorry to number 667. I wish i had just wrecked on my own. Hope all is well with you. Bike still starts and runs. The left rear set snapped and the left clip on is pretty bent. Doctor says 6 wees before i can ride. I still gotta get a new helmet to. Hopefully get everything all ready by july for njmp. he coat guard is looking into if it is allowed to race but i am pretty confident there is nothing that says you cant. Only word of advice is its just a wooden plaque no sense being where i am because of it. Thanks again from everyone that helped.

Xpat2b

Race fan
Retired MARRC Cornerworker

Rick Johnson 29

Thanks to CCS Staff and the corner workers for a great weekend. Thanks to Summit for having the track in the best shape I have seen it in the last 3 yrs. I've been there. I had a blast and learned quite a bit. I can go fast. ha ha  Glad everyone that went down is ok. Looking forward to another good turnout at VIR. See you all there.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000