VP FUEL AT SUMMIT POINT MEMORIAL DAY WKND

Started by ahastings, May 23, 2011, 10:06:03 PM

ahastings

I will be at SUMMIT POINT MOTORSPORTS PARK with VP Fuels for the CCS/ASRA races this weekend May 28th-30th and for the WERA races the following weekend June 4th and 5th arriving on Friday night. Preorders recommended by  Wed. I should be near the fuel pumps in the center of the paddock. I accept Paypal at ahastings1@yahoo.com , or any major credit card at the track or over the phone at 410-707-1861.

VP has brought back contingency again this season for the CCS events. All you have to do is purchase 5 gallons through me at the event, list VP as a sponsor and run the VP stickers. I will have stickers available, there also should be stickers at tech. I currently plan to be at all Mid-Atlantic CCS rounds as well as all WERA rounds at Summit Point. 15 gallon drums or special orders must be paid for in advance.

5 gal cans available at the following prices:

MR12- $125
U4.4- $80
C12- $70
U4.4- 15 gal drum $215

C12- 15 gal drum $200

5 gal clear jugs with hose $27

$5 per can discount for purchases of 2 or more cans.
email me for any special orders. These prices are guaranteed for prepaid preorders only, prices may increase by the time of the event with fuel price fluctuations. thanks . see you at the track

Arnold Hastings

A&M Motorsports

Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor