News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Race license number

Started by eh427, May 22, 2011, 05:41:36 PM

eh427

Is there a place on the ccs website that lists who has what race number or what numbers are available? My son is going to get his license this coming weekend and wants to pick out a number but doesn't know whats available.
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

TrophyGal

Quote from: eh427 on May 22, 2011, 05:41:36 PM
Is there a place on the ccs website that lists who has what race number or what numbers are available? My son is going to get his license this coming weekend and wants to pick out a number but doesn't know whats available.
So cool to have another Helmbach at the racetrack!  Wow!

No there isn't a list on the website, Eric .. because licenses are issued every day at the office so it would be impossible to keep it current.  But, we'll have the most current list at the race track.  You can call the CCS office and ask Ginger about the availability of a specific number at this point in time, though. (Won't guarantee it will be okay when the license app. is received, however)

He'll need to request 3 at random, or a number that means something to him. Keep in mind that the MA region is big, so 2-digit numbers are limited now (if not all gone).

eh427

Thanks Jeanne, thats what i figured. I told him to think of 3 numbers before this up comming weekend. We will see you Saturday am to fill out the paperwork.
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing