Bell Star Rally Red Helmet. Size small. Like new. Only worn 3 times. Helmet is just too big for me.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Lightweight TriMatrix Composite Shell- Kevlar/Carbon/Fiberglass blend
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, toolfree shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending) - NEW FOR 2010!
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
A couple photos:http://www.witchkraftracing.com/uploads/nelson_motoseries_500280_03.jpghttp://www.flickr.com/photos/38993804@N00/5631948366/in/photostream/
Video review can also be seen here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q25Qbtq3-k0&feature=player_embedded
I've worn Arai and Suomy and the Bell helmet is a great helmet. This is Bell's top of the line helmet and our entire team's choice of helmet for the 2011 season. Comes with helmet bag and clear visor. Can include tinted visor as well. It's also the best ventilated helmet I've ever worn - I just need one in a different size. Of course, the number on the side is a sticker and can easily come off. :)
Helmet retails for $630. Looking to move. Make offer.