Hello and it appears that I need to visit CCS main office for a response perhaps

Started by Motokonpo, May 04, 2011, 10:03:04 PM

Motokonpo

Yea it was important to me because Im a new racer and my number for my track bike has ALWAYS been 951. When I completed the application 951 was my first choice but when I received the license my name was fucked up and I was assigned a number that wasn't one of the 3 choices. I asked CCS did they make a mistake on my number since they messed up my name and they said yea. It would not have been an issue if they had given me one the numbers I chose but the number I was given wasn't on my application; so given that 951 is my number and was available I wanted to have it. The reason I wanted to see the license because I believe in Murphy's Law. I was told that the number was corrected but wasn't told that I had in fact 951. So before I ordered numbers for the bike I wanted to see the license for sure, especially since it took sooooo long to correct and receive.... :thumb: Everythings cool now, Kevin took care of me! :thumb:

roadracer162

Well there is nothing wrong with covering your bases before you get to the track. For me I just never had to put too much importance in the possession of the license. As long as the race promoter was informed I have a license and he accepts my entries i don't care.

I am glad you got everything straight but your issues I think may be in the minority and not the majority. Good luck with your race endeavors.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.