Hello and it appears that I need to visit CCS main office for a response perhaps

Started by Motokonpo, May 04, 2011, 10:03:04 PM

Motokonpo

Well hello everyone. New guy here and need to get in touch with the CCS folks. Been emailing the staff and calling the office to no availability. CCS basically screwed up all my name and number. I emailed them. Got a response from a lady name Ginger that all was well and that a new card, etc, will be shipped to me in a few weeks. Its been over a month since the last response and I haven't received anything. I have no clue if my name was actually corrected to include my number. I called the office and I always get the answering machine. I emailed Ginger again to include Keith this time...Just looking for a status...I want to order some pre-made number plates but I do not know my number "officially".  Is this normal for CCS? Do someone have direct ties to the CCS staff who can inquire on my behalf. Thank you....The Name is Kervin Sydnor from Chesapeake, Va.

Since this is my first post, a bit about me. I have never raced but have done plenty of track days. I ride with pretty much all Orgs such as NESBA, TPM, Absolute and whoever else that can get me on the track on my time. I took the school with Absolute and now I would like to try some races.  I plan to do my first race at VIR in June. I hope I don't get spanked too bad like Disalvo did me at Jennings in Feb 2011. Cheers everyone! Until then my peeps!!!

Motokonpo

Got a response today finally. Corrected licensed shipped to yours truly today. That is all. :thumb:

bodie1331

CCS MA AM 813 / Spiegler,Woodcraft, ASV Inventions, Bridgestone, Pit Bull, Track Tactics Trackdays

steve p

Glad to see that in over 20 years, not much has changed.  Welcome to CCS.
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

Gixxerblade

Quote from: steve p on May 07, 2011, 05:12:14 PM
Glad to see that in over 20 years, not much has changed.  Welcome to CCS.
It's only Ginger and Kevin in the office these days.

Boober

PlayHard

Strange, in my (4) years racing with them, I have always had a good response from them.  I call every time I fax a pre-entry in to ensure it arrived and have almost always got an immediate response. 
CCS / WERA EX #95

Gixxerblade

Quote from: Boober on May 10, 2011, 05:35:15 PM
That's a poor excuse.
It's not a giant greedy corporation that is eating little babies and poisoning the environment. It is truly a grassroots effort to bring racing to almost all corners of the US. A little patience on our parts would do our org good. Most of the people you see at the track are volunteers. That means they like what they do because they like being around us.

Motokonpo

Welp I was TOLD that it was shipped on 5/4. As of today, I have not received anything. Thought this was done but I guess not. I guess my mailing address is in error now. This sucks!

Motokonpo

Still NOTHING. Shitty service if you ask me. New Racers be warned if they screw up your application. Last email from Ginger. Emailed her twice since then and nothing.

From: Ginger.McGahey@ccsracing.us [mailto:Ginger.McGahey@ccsracing.us]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:15 AM
To: 'Kervin'
Subject: RE: license discreps

Hello Kervin. As I stated in the last email, your competition # and spelling were corrected. Your new license was sent out yesterday. Please let me know if you receive it.

Ginger McGahey
License and Entry Administrator
ASRA/CCS
P.O. Box 121278
Fort Worth, Texas 76121
817-246-1127
817-246-2977 Fax

Motokonpo

roadracer162

Is the actual license really important to you? I have never had issues siging up for a race without the actual license as long as I know all the paperwork is in order. ginger has always been helpful with the little and big issues i have had in the past 8 years. I am "Sorry" you are having so much trouble but i can only conclude they like me better than they do you:)

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.