CMP turn out

Started by MACOP1104, April 14, 2011, 08:28:48 AM

MACOP1104

Well, I had planned on going but $900 in unexpected plumbing repairs to the house ate up my disposable income.  I just took a look at the results and compared to last year the turn out was horrible.  The lightweight classes were really lame.   :wtf:   

NextLevelMotorsports

$3.60/gal here...

It was alot lower than last year though.  Its lame; the economy is killing racing.
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

SVbadguy

I was seriously considering making the 8 hour drive.  Until I filled up the truck a few days prior and noticed how much the price had increased in just a few days.

Really glad I didn't go.  My brand new truck would've been fucked up by the hail down there.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

Gixxerblade

Quote from: SVbadguy on April 15, 2011, 05:15:13 PM
I was seriously considering making the 8 hour drive.  Until I filled up the truck a few days prior and noticed how much the price had increased in just a few days.

Really glad I didn't go.  My brand new truck would've been fucked up by the hail down there.
It wasn't that bad. We missed you. The grids were too small.

apriliaman

I went and the paintball size hale did nothing to my old truck,guess it has stronger metal.
Yes there wasnt much of a lightweight grid,but the 600 it was good.I still had to go at my record pace on my ducati to win the 2 races with that bike.If there was more riders in my race i could have gone a little quicker but i didnt have to.At jennings and roebling road there was alot of bikes,at jennings there was 50 LW bikes in practice!!!
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

roadracer162

Mark, I should have been there chasing you around.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

PlayHard

The lightweight grids looked ridiculously small.  Wish I could have been there but I'm concentrating on giving the WERA North Florida series a try this year.  I only plan on catching the local CCS events, Roebling, Jennings.  Can't afford to do both series.       
CCS / WERA EX #95