News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

HPT configuration for April races?

Started by Super Dave, April 12, 2011, 08:14:33 PM

Super Dave

Anyone have hard information on what CCS is going to run for the configuration? 

Most curious about the T1 - T2... Would like to see a configuration used that keeps me from throwing a bike over that wall and keeps some of the racing community from hitting them.
Super Dave

tstruyk

dave I think you're just mad about your low points for the dismount on that one. Everybody knows that you have to clear the wall with your bike to to get the big points from the german judge   
::)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Super Dave

Quote from: tstruyk on April 12, 2011, 08:45:54 PM
dave I think you're just mad about your low points for the dismount on that one. Everybody knows that you have to clear the wall with your bike to to get the big points from the german judge   
::)
So, was it because it wasn't MY bike or because I wasn't WITH the bike that I lost points?  Inquiring minds want to know...
Super Dave

HAWK

Dave, are you back? Buell? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Super Dave

Quote from: HAWK on April 12, 2011, 08:52:44 PM
Dave, are you back? Buell? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Buell is officially gone.  Looks like parts were racing at CMP.  Am I back?  I was never gone.  I'm still own my person.   :biggrin:
Super Dave

HAWK

Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

Greeny

so was that the AMA config from back in 09?  and how long has CCS run this config?  just trying to get a good sense for what a proper AM laptime would be.  thanks!

Andi

AMA ran the new turn 1/2 and the old 8/9 which I would bet is what they will run again this year. Last time I know of them running the old 1/2 was in 08. The new 8/9 was only used once to the best of my knowledge for motocycles and it was during a track day.

tstruyk

Per my interpretation... emphasis on "with".  But you know how those Germans can be.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

IFMracing

GP AM CCS #28 ASRA #128
I.F.M. Racing

Andi

Greeny

sweet, thanks guys!  i've watched about 10 full laps now.  where's pit in and what's the track record :p