Vegas May 10-11

Started by TiffineyIngram, April 21, 2003, 11:53:54 AM

TiffineyIngram

Heads up, guys, I just got an update on our May 10-11 date at Vegas.  As you all know, this is a twin sprint weekend, HOWEVER, the schedule incorrectly states that we have Friday May 9th.  Due to scheduling conflicts, we DO NOT HAVE THIS DAY.  There is no Sport Rider Day on Friday, nor will we be running GT races.  All pre-entries for either of those will be refunded this week.  As far as a schedule, it will remain the same as the Saturday/Sunday part of what is listed on the web as of right now until I can get it changed.   I apologize for the incorrect information and inconvenience.

Dawn

Tiffiney:

Thanks for the update and welcome back to the board.

Dawn   :D

zx9r-racer

Okay, everybody owes me an "atta boy", because I am the one that called in this morning, spoke to Linda, and pointed this out!   ;D

Thanks for the clarification Tiffiney.

Dawn

QuoteOkay, everybody owes me an "atta boy", because I am the one that called in this morning, spoke to Linda, and pointed this out!   ;D

Thanks for the clarification Tiffiney.

"Atta boy"  

There now...  Feeling better?   ;D

Dawn   ;)

racesbikes

Does anyone know who has the Friday May 9th date and more importantly will they be holding a practise trackday?

TiffineyIngram

I belive it's the Freddie Spencer school.

duc995@aol.com

They told us of this schedule error at the Firebird E round #3 a week ago...for those present at the rider's meeting! :P

zx9r-racer

Aaaah....that's much better.   ;D

Quote"Atta boy"  

There now...  Feeling better?   ;D

Dawn   ;)

TiffineyIngram

Sorry, Robert, I was not at the rider's meeting--I was on my honeymoon.  I just got back on Wednesday, found out this stuff today, and thought I would pass it on in case someone else was out of the loop like I was.

Dawn

QuoteSorry, Robert, I was not at the rider's meeting--I was on my honeymoon.  I just got back on Wednesday, found out this stuff today, and thought I would pass it on in case someone else was out of the loop like I was.

Don't sweat if Tiffiney.

I for one appreciate any information or updates.  We cannot attend EVERY race event so this is one of the ways we keep up on events.

Thanks again!

Dawn   :)

Litespeed

I would rather hear it 100 times than none so thanks Tiffiney :).

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteSorry, Robert, I was not at the rider's meeting--I was on my honeymoon.  

I was at the rider's meeting Tiff.

I would have much rather been on your Honeymoon.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Muchos congrats Mrs. Kelcher

;) 8)