News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CMP Twin Sprint Registration Question

Started by ronaldo9, March 23, 2011, 12:33:21 PM

ronaldo9

Hello,

Does the twin sprint format at CMP essentially mean I'm doubling the cost to race? Meaning if I sign up for all middleweights for Saturday I have to pay the same fees for the Sunday sprints?
CCS #119 AM

50Joe

I don;t think so.  I sent in my pre-registation and only listed my first race on Saturday at the higher price.  All races after that including Sunday's I listed at the multiple class fee.
CCS SE Expert #25
ASRA Pro #25
WERA Expert #2
AHRMA # x22
Motul, Bridgestone, Fast From The Past, Cycle Gear, Foothills Motorsports, Integrity Tool

ronaldo9

That means you are paying for 6 races where as normally you are paying for 3. For example Saturday MW GP = 80, MW SS = 55, MW SB = 55. Sunday MW GP = 55, MW SS = 55, MW SB = 55. Just trying to clarify.
CCS #119 AM

50Joe

Yup.  That's what I did and that's how my credit card was charged.
CCS SE Expert #25
ASRA Pro #25
WERA Expert #2
AHRMA # x22
Motul, Bridgestone, Fast From The Past, Cycle Gear, Foothills Motorsports, Integrity Tool

ronaldo9

CCS #119 AM

M Brown 41

Dang, you guys already preregistered for CMP. Looks like I'll be in the back again.  :banghead:

apriliaman

Example,there is 1 gt lights,gto,gtu----------- there are 2 races each of supersport,gp,superbike------ so instead of double points like VIR you got to do double the races,well if your going for points that is.So i'll be in 9 races.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006