News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Schedule for Jennings?

Started by StuartV666, April 21, 2003, 07:14:04 AM

MELK-MAN

QuoteIs there an online schedule for Jennings GP (the track formerly known as North Florida Motorsports Park) at the end of next week somewhere?

Am I remembering correctly that Henry DeGouw will be running this event and the schedule is practice all day Saturday and all the races on Sunday? If so, does practice on Saturday cost extra? If so, how much?

And also, if all races are on Sunday, does that mean there are no GT races?

Does that mean no practice on Friday? If there is practice on Friday, how much does it cost?

TIA.

- Stu

to se ON BOARD footage of the track, go to www.jenningsgp.com then go to "track" and at the top is a "download video" link.. pretty cool action. give you a good idea of the track layout. now.. just dont beat me in the races with this new information!! LOL..
later :)
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

MightyDuc Racing

Come on Melka...you know you have some new secret lines since you shot that video...lol.  4-5 seconds a lap don't just magically disappear.  By the way, Chevelle-The Red is pretty much my favorite song...nice choice.  You gonna be up there Friday?
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

MightyDuc Racing

Pssst... <whispering>  Hey Greg, if it was magic powder that made you faster, can I borrow some so I can stay ahead of Scuba Steve?  <whispering> ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

hdpromos

Mighty Duc, good article. You sure got a lot of ink :o. And thanks for the "plug". Being in my position, I usually get "potshots" not "plugs". ;)
Thanks

HD

MightyDuc Racing

Thanks Henry.  And what the heck is a potshot? ;D  Or do you mean hair plugs? ;D ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

ScubaSteve

Greg you better not give out my secrets on the board. I have to keep up my streak. Ill show you some lines around the track though mighty duc. Its up to you to find out if they are right or not ;D. Whatever you do dont let greg behind you in 13 ;)
Steve

CCS FL

MELK-MAN

QuoteCome on Melka...you know you have some new secret lines since you shot that video...lol.  4-5 seconds a lap don't just magically disappear.  By the way, Chevelle-The Red is pretty much my favorite song...nice choice.  You gonna be up there Friday?

My friends with www.godspeedextreme.com edited the footage and set to the song. Turned out real well for an afternoon project.
800+ laps and counting.. id be pissed if i havent gotten faster since then!! ;D
not getting there till Sat. night probably .
later

MELK-MAN

Quote Greg you better not give out my secrets on the board. I have to keep up my streak. Ill show you some lines around the track though mighty duc. Its up to you to find out if they are right or not ;D. Whatever you do dont let greg behind you in 13 ;)

Local secrets Mgty dc.. hard to give out, id have more food thrown at me than i already do when i go out with these guys if i start sharin!!  ;D
Scuba.. Like Henry D. said, im gonna be more famous for that crash than for the wins!!! You best be lookin back commin out of 12 this weekend for a track day!! ill be riding sat. the 26th i think ;)

MightyDuc Racing

Quote Greg you better not give out my secrets on the board. I have to keep up my streak. Ill show you some lines around the track though mighty duc. Its up to you to find out if they are right or not ;D. Whatever you do dont let greg behind you in 13 ;)

Now that's just mean.  Funny as Hell, but mean. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

StuartV666

QuoteThe cost is $50. per class. You have until Tuesday April 29th to pre-enter and must be sent to me not CCS in TX. No credit cards accepted and checks will be deposited the day after the races. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more please contact me at your convenience. Or ask the questions here as others would like to know.

HD

Okay. I don't know how to contact you any other way, so I'll *have* to ask here. :-)

I faxed my pre-entry for the May 4th races at Jennings, along with several other CCS races, to the CCS office back in January or something like that. Am I pre-entered?

- Stuart Vernon
CCS FL Am #666

MightyDuc Racing

I have his number at work...I'll post it for ya tomorrow morning if he hasn't responded yet.  If you have Road Racing World or Road Racer X, there is an ad for CCS in there and his number is the contact number listed for the FL region.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

Henry DeGouw  (561)793-3394
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike