RIP Stacy Summers

Started by Christian157, March 04, 2011, 02:36:26 PM

Christian157

Former Ama, CCS,Wera racer and good friend Stacy  Summers Passed away in a street motorcycle accident on tues March 1st.   Rest in Peace my dear friend. I will never forget you.  Christian V. Smith

Stacy A. Summers, 38, of Spring Grove, died Tuesday, March 1, 2011 from injuries received in a motorcycle accident.

Born August 5, 1972 in Russellville, KY, he was the son of Katherine Abney Brodd of Crosby, TX and the late Harold Allen Summers.  He was a 1990 graduate of Hanover High School and was an employee of SKF USA, Inc. in Hanover.

Stacy had a true passion for motorcycles, he had raced them professionally and was an instructor in the motorcycle program at YTI Career Institute in York.

Surviving, in addition to his mother, is his loving companion and partner in life, Anna Marc of Spring Grove; his sister, Nichole Brooks and her husband, Jeff;  his step-father, Craig Brodd all of Crosby, TX; and his cherished dogs, Loki and Mason.  He is also survived by a large extended family in Kentucky, Texas, Washington state, and Pennsylvania.

A funeral will be held at 3:00 PM Saturday, March 5, 2011 at Panebaker Funeral Home, Inc., 311 Broadway, Hanover with The Rev. Eric Crisp officiating.  Burial will take place in Belmont Cemetery in Russellville, KY.  The family will receive friends 1-3:00 PM Saturday at the funeral home.

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

TommyG

Thoughts and prayers sent.....

jigs

Damn...that sucks...God speed...R.I.P.

racenrub

Damn shame......best wishes to the fam.
There's always worse things then dying

JOHN 3:16

Saddens me.  Praying for the family
CCS Chaplain

justintime_3

R.I.P. My thought and prayers go out to the family.

twilkinson3

RIP - tell the folks his other family here grieves as well