News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Racer Insurance through AFLAC via RiderSurance!

Started by Jeff, February 28, 2011, 02:41:18 PM

Jeff

Brandon has been working with AFLAC to get a new type of policy set up for racers but needs some help before it can be fully implemented. Once the first 10 are signed up he'll be able to get things rolling and make it easier for everyone to get it in the future.

RidersSurance has been working on a project with Aflac for two years now that will allow CCS/ASRA members to be able to take advantage of their new Accident Insurance plan that covers all accidents including racing, action sports etc... at association discounted rates.  However before Aflac will honor the rates we need 10 members to sign up.

This is a policy that does not have specific exclusions for action sports, racing, professional athletes, etc., whether it is your hobby or occupation. This coverage is 24/7 on and off the track. Brandon with http://ridersurance.com/ has made Aflac's new plan available to CCS/ASRA (and WERA too) members at Aflac's Association rates. All we need is 10 members and we receive these rates.

Go here to learn more:

http://ridersurance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=100
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Brandon.Parrish

Brandon Parrish | AMA #295 CCS #295 WERA #8
RiderSurance.com is an action sports-friendly place to quote and apply for health, life, and disability insurance. The perk of this site is we only offer plans that do not have hobby or occupational exclusions specific to racing and riding.

racenrub

Most definetly thanks jeff. I need some coverage for sure.
There's always worse things then dying

Brandon.Parrish

CCS / ASRA is officially an approved group.  Thanks to those who signed up to allow these association rates!
RiderSurance.com is an action sports-friendly place to quote and apply for health, life, and disability insurance. The perk of this site is we only offer plans that do not have hobby or occupational exclusions specific to racing and riding.

cMac

Brandon.Parrish

Quote from: cMac on May 23, 2011, 03:49:27 PM
Are you selling policies in MD yet

Hmm not sure how i missed that.  Md is not approved yet. 

However Virginia and Massachusetts have now approved the new accident plan at the CCS/ASRA Association rate. If you requested this information before and it wasn't available, check your email that you submitted because I just emailed the info back out to you guys for Va and Ma.

All we have left now is Ca, Fl, Ga, Md, Nh, Ri & Vt. Thanks for your patience guys!

Please email me with all questions. Thanks,

Brandon.Parrish

Georgia is now approved! If you sent in a request prior to today then you should have the information in your email. If not then please contact me and I will get the info.

Here is the link for the WERA Benefit for all the new request http://ridersurance.com/benefits/ccs

Thanks again for your patience, all we have is 6 states left now!

Brandon.Parrish

Maryland residents are now approved! Now all we need is Ca, Fl, Nh, Vt and Ri...