KTM RC8R RAFFLE

Started by barkley57, February 25, 2011, 10:17:21 PM

Garywc

CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

barkley57

Ok guys the current count is officially 125 and we are halfway there.  I want to thank everyone who stopped by our pit and spoke to us about the bike and the raffle and especially everyone who purchased a ticket.  We ended up selling 11 tickets this weekend and I think having the bike there where the guys and gals could see and touch it was a winner.  Other than the weather a little on the wet side it was a great weekend and had fun racing in that last race (unlimited gp).  Good job to Tim on the win and Eric and Dave, awesome running with you guys as that race was on my mind the whole drive home......good race!!
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

eh427

Ya, that was a really fun race! I was gonna buy a ticket this weekend but forgot. I will definately be buying one out at summit. That bike is really sweet looking!
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

mikendzel

These bikes are too sweet to look at!  I have to stop going in the shop and looking at them; I'm going to wind up buying more tickets!

barkley57

OK guys and gals.  We are down to 155 more tickets to sell.  Thanks to all who bought one or more at Summit Point and feel free to double or triple up if you like.  Hoping to have a drawing no later than NJMP in July (hopefully). 
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

mikendzel

Quote from: barkley57 on June 06, 2011, 10:26:22 PM
OK guys and gals.  We are down to 155 more tickets to sell.  Thanks to all who bought one or more at Summit Point and feel free to double or triple up if you like.  Hoping to have a drawing no later than NJMP in July (hopefully).  

He meant to type 105!!!!

Only 105 tickets left!  The bike is amazing too....

barkley57

Sorry guys, I goofed on the count.  Offically there are 105 tickets left.  Thanks Mike for helping me count!
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

barkley57

Sold 13 tickets at VIR this past weekend and that brings the total tickets left down to 92.  Thanks to all those who participated.
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

Gixxerblade

JWZelibor

will these be for sale at the next summit event?
"I dont really know how to put this.......I'm kind of a big deal around here.......People know me"

barkley57

As of today ......... 88 left!!   Not sure if I will be at the Summit event as me and the wife like to celebrate that holiday weekend with something other than racing.   But, but maybe I will do just one day instead of the whole weekend.  Will see.
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

barkley57

Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24