News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who's the man to beat in Am?? MW

Started by oh344ccs, April 20, 2003, 03:00:38 PM

oh344ccs

;DI just hate to start SH...T but what the heck ;D

Who's the man to beat this year in am MW?  Sounds like Ike stepped it up quite a bit since last year.  Is he the man or what?  I raced with you guys a couple times last season, last BHF, and G-man.  I can't get to most of the races this season, I'll be in that other org.(much closer to home).  I'm on a 600 now, last year on a gsxr-7, I might be able to make a couple of races out there, Who's my target???? ;D ;D

#344 W-NC

bmfgsxr

i could name some names in the northeast.  if i didnt bump up i would have said myself. ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

I would say Ike, then that other guy  ;D.

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

I think they are doing well.  Ike and the other guy...LOL!

But someone always steps up.  It's a long year.  I've got five schools yet too, so...

Regardless, focus on what you do...not the competition.
Super Dave

shook1

There's this guy called Demondo Thomas who races in the MW #519.  
I think he will be fast this year.  I saw him in a few battles with Cachere last year at Road America,  He only races occaisionally, but I think he will be at Road America again this year.

They call him "Dragon" here on the streets of Chicago.   :o

Sounds like Ike and Benj will be tough to top though.

Super Dave

Benji is NOT going to RA.  Too much money.
Super Dave

sdiver68

I would have nominated Jim Ptak... :(

However, Ike and Benji seemed to have things under control at BHF...but....There will be a handful of people who come out of nowhere.

Here's a few names for you that I think are pretty solid as well...Henry Chin...I think he skipped BHF but he had pretty good results at ROC last year and Spring Daytona last year.  Chad King only races at Gateway...but was solid last year on an 00 GSXR6 and I saw him on Saturday at Gateway on an 03GSXR6...he was moving real well.  A guy who WAS at BHF and also impressed me last year is Josh Lenz...
MCRA Race School Instructor

Chef

AY!,
WHO DAT TALKIN BOUT THEY GOT SOMETHING FOR SUPERBIKE IKE ???

DEM CLOWNS GON GET SERVED ! STEP UP OR SHUT UP !

CHEF IN DA HIZZOUUUSE !!!    ;D

who cares about AMATUERS ??? Super_Dave, help me out, we're all slow!

there are many fast am's, Ice, nice try, i wont tell about that (ex-tez) R6 you bout to try and schock us with, talk to mark junge lately ???  ;D
and yes, Desmondo, Josh, Alfredo Cantu, Henry Chin, and a host of others will be chasing Benj this season! i won 2 races (it was nasty out, and i had the most practice) Benj won 6 races!

i dont think im the fastest, but i will be trying to finish each race first (just like everyone else) Thanks a million to all you guys giving me mad props (it feels good) but ive got a long way to go before i can take any crown, and like S_D said, it's a long season, more speed will appear!

*besides, are there any SPONSORS looking in on this who may wanna assist me in feeling that i WILL attend all of the events ???
( NO SHAME, NO SHAME!!!)

I can CONTEND, but its VERY early..... and R-A was not nice to me last season, twice...

you guys, just try not to bump me when you pass!!!

Ike  ;D

OOPS!!!   we didnt mention that ONE guy with the NEW TZ250
REVERAND KWAK in da HOOUUUUSSSE !!!
(dats my man throwin down!)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

lil_thorny

Ike, i'm glad that you rung in.. i wasn't going to
but since big daddy did as well (SD) here i go:
regardless who's the man, i think that the track
is king. if somebody beats the track, they will
probably win a few races. Yes Jimmy impressed me
and he will be back. unfortunate.  Ike is consistent,
and Josh is a warrior out there. i haven't yet had the
chance to race the dragon, and Andy's gone as well
as MIke C. and Dan O. so we all get to be the fast
"slow" guys this year. so good luck to all and..a..
see you when i lap ya!!! ;D ;D
how's that for talken shizznitt!!!!
Benj.
P.S. let's not forget about J.J. and a very fast and
consistent CRA guy named Mark Nelson.

oh344ccs

:see you when i lap ya!!! ;D ;D
how's that for talken shizznitt!!!!
Benj.

Now that's more like it, I like it when I'm lied to.  I am probably going to come for the Wegman fund race at BHF, I will wave to you if you lap me ;D

P.S.  I know we are all slow, and you will never fully beat a track(faster is always possible).  But, isn't it a little more fun when you have a you have a goal.  

And S.Dave, I'm not worried about anyone else, I'm just having some fun starting some shizzintet.  Hell sounds like these guys are going pretty well, It's just my way of giving slightly jaded props. ;D ;D

shook1

QuoteR6 you bout to try and schock us with, talk to mark junge lately?

Ike,

Man, my beater R6 is slow.... next time you're at Valley ask Brian for the dyno chart....96hp baby ;D

Yeah this used to be Junge's bike, but remember Tez had it between then and now and that means about 15 crashes and it was stripped of half of the trick stuff (motor included).  Heck, it even had a stock shock on it all last year.  

Now, rumor has it that you on the other hand got a Formula USA prepped F4 :o

Nah...I'm not worried about the bike's, but more that crazy lean off riding style you got.....even if I am lucky enough to get close to you, how can anyone pass with you takin' up all the real estate ??? ;D

lil_thorny

that ike is hard to see thru isn't he?
amazing death defying elbow scraping mo fo!!! ;D