News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I Have Slots for A Team Challenge Entry

Started by NextLevelMotorsports, December 20, 2010, 06:59:04 PM

NextLevelMotorsports

I was in the process of forming a fledgling race team for the Team Challenge serieswhen when one of my riders said he may not be able to race next year.  So in the interim period I need two people for two specific positions:

1.)  Crew Chief:  I need someone in the pits who knows what they're doing and can basically be in charge.  I have to split my time between vending and racing at some events; plus I'm switching from WERA and have never actually entered a CCS race before.  So I would really like someone with some experience that I can learn from.

2.)  Another rider:  Preferably a fast nov or first year expert.  SImple fact is a fledgling team, as in first year, and I don't have the budget or crew to support an uber-fast pre-madonna type.  I still have a nov license, ideally, I'd help someone get a cheap ride who could teach me more, but this ain't Hooters or Vesrah or Graves.  Yet.

What I bring:  The bikes (I have two 07 GSXRs.  We pick whether to run the 750 or 600).  The race fuel, tires, mechanic, etc.  I'll maintain the bikes, split crash costs because shit happens.  Basically the other rider would just have to show up, put some $ in, and ride.  It'd be a good fit for the right person. 

Schedule:  All the southeast TC series for sure, HPT would be a discussion.  NJMP is the only other one far away from me and I really want to race that should happen.

How competitive, I'm not sure, like I said I've never raced CCS.  Last year a blown motor kept us off the box (in class) in a WERA endurance race.  I'm new to this side so anyone with advice or if you're interested, email me. Don't PM or I may not get it for a day or two.
:thumb:
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

stickboy274

I know a guy with lots of endurance experience. Not a first year expert though. I..he's been around a long time.

I think there may be some conflicts though. I'll....he'll still root for you though.
Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing

apriliaman

ive done some of the team challenge before and moto-st races.Sometimes if somone needs a rider i get asked.I'm used to riding in the LW type of bikes so a 600 would be different.I'm not the fastest out there,but ive been racing for 10 years.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

apriliaman

I also race on conti's too,that I see you vend.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

Spcassell

I'll be your Huckleberry. Don't know about the Conti's though. I'm  a Dunlop guy.
2010 Florida Overall Amateur Champion
2010 Southeast Overall Amateur Champion
4x National Champion Winner
12 Regional Championships
50 Race wins single season
(not bragging, just proud)

NextLevelMotorsports

Stick - we should enter a team into a race, put a Conti on the front and a Bridgestone on the rear (or vice versa) just for kicks.  I'll provide the bike, you provide one sponsored non-crasher and I will too.  Have them thank us both on the podium.

i think I got the rider part covered.

Aprillaman - Thx for running the Contis.  Market share is an uphill climb, especially with the likes of stick around, but we're getting there.

I'm still wondering what a huckleberry is...?
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

NextLevelMotorsports

Quote from: Spcassell on December 29, 2010, 03:15:28 PM
I'll be your Huckleberry. Don't know about the Conti's though. I'm  a Dunlop guy.
I used to be.  They're a different feel for sure.  Not as dramatically different as a Pirelli is from Dunlop, but definitely a step that direction.
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

Spcassell

Quote from: NextLevelMotorsports on December 31, 2010, 05:35:33 PM
I'm still wondering what a huckleberry is...?

If I have to explain........

Let's just say it's someone who is interested and capable of being consistantly fast that doesn't crash very often (only one crash in 70 races last year).
(not bragging, just proud)

Gixxerblade

RuschRacing23

I'm your guy. I have two seasons of racing under my belt, on amatuer and one expert. I raced an SV 650 for most of those seasons with a few times on a 07 gsxr 600. I am by no means AMA fast but I'm not a slouch at all. I've won a few races. Podiumed at the AMA grand nationals in 09 after leading most the race. I am a serious competitor and race to win and really like what your trying to create with this team. I'm 19 years old just trying to get a ride set for next year and this is what I like. Serious but still there to have fun. My names Eddie Rusch u can look up any results on CCS Midwest from 2008(am) and 2009(ex). Mostly lightweight class (SV) email if you'd like at eddierusch23@yahoo.com
Ride for Him, Live for Him

CCS Midwest- #3:16 Expert
2007 GSXR 600/ 2001 SV 650

Christian Sportbike Racing
CSBRacing.com

Look for the Red, White, Blue tent

RuschRacing23

Oh and I went all of 08 with no crashes and only 3 in 09 doing probably around 65 races.
Ride for Him, Live for Him

CCS Midwest- #3:16 Expert
2007 GSXR 600/ 2001 SV 650

Christian Sportbike Racing
CSBRacing.com

Look for the Red, White, Blue tent

Spcassell