Online Registration

Started by FUBAR606, April 19, 2003, 11:48:48 AM

Super Dave

QuoteI'm only 22!!!  My clock hasn't even been broken out of the protectant packaging!!!

Yeah, but you've got to be careful about what you say.  The baby germs will find you... :o  If you tempt fate and talk about them...then they really come!
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteAhem, well, yes - that's all very nice, but returning to our original thread...

I like the online reg form - way to go!!  It would be nice if CCS were to send some sort of registration confirmation regardless of how we register - just so we know we're good to go.

Nice job.

Confirmation numbers that we could print off and take with us would be wonderful.  Perhaps in the future.

Dawn   :)

Dawn

QuoteYeah, but you've got to be careful about what you say.  The baby germs will find you... :o  If you tempt fate and talk about them...then they really come!

Personal experience Dave?

Dawn   ;D

spyderchick

I like the commercial where the stork is walking around the office and people are jumping out if the way.  :D Too funny. I think the stork hangs out at WTMJ channel 4 here in Milwaukee and then commutes down to the Weather Channel. So many pregnant ladies on TV. Weird I tell ya.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

TiffineyIngram

Yeah, I've heard about those "baby germs".  We talk about the baby thing a lot (he's 33 so his clock is one of those that when it chimes dust comes out), but sitting on our dock at our lake fishing and sipping his awesome 99% alcohol margaritas yesterday was enough to persuade me to wait on kids for a while...say, 20 years or so...or whenever the margarita machine breaks.

P.S.--Thanks, Dawn, it's good to be back!

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Super Dave

QuotePersonal experience Dave?

Dawn   ;D

Yup!  I warned the wife.  She kept saying, "Baby...   Baby..."  I said, "Yeah, that's cute, but we are going to wait, right?"  She says yeah and all, but keeps doing it.  Two boys later...were done.

But, they are fun.  Would I do it differently?  Who knows?  You work with the cards you get...

Back to registration...

I got an e-mail back after I sent my race entry in... Had confirmation numbers on it.
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteYup!  I warned the wife.  She kept saying, "Baby...   Baby..."  I said, "Yeah, that's cute, but we are going to wait, right?"  She says yeah and all, but keeps doing it.  Two boys later...were done.

But, they are fun.  Would I do it differently?  Who knows?  You work with the cards you get...

Back to registration...

I got an e-mail back after I sent my race entry in... Had confirmation numbers on it.

LOL!!!

The comment :
QuoteShe says yeah and all, but keeps doing it.
You were there too, right?  ;) ;D

Plus, we are not going to discuss statistics at this time either.   ;D

About the registration - that is too cool.  I will have to try it out for the May BHF.

Dawn   :)

Super Dave

Sure, but I wasn't tempting fate...
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteSure, but I wasn't tempting fate...

You could have just said "No"  :-[

http://hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu/bcstats.html

Dawn   ;D  

Super Dave

Yeah, but I have duties...

Besides, I'm good.  I scream my own name...LOL! :o
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteYeah, but I have duties...

Besides, I'm good.  I scream my own name...LOL! :o

LOL!!!

Oh my goodness!!!  Too funny!  The ladies at work are wondering what I am laughing at!   ;D

Dawn   ;)