Online Registration

Started by FUBAR606, April 19, 2003, 11:48:48 AM

FUBAR606

Kudos to CCS for finally providing online registration :D

But I am curious as to why it does not include all tracks, for example. Roebling Road and Barber.  ??? I am by no means an HTML expert, but from what I do know I would think it shouldn't take any more configuring than adding the track name(s) to the drop down list to make it more complete. When will this be done?

Aside from the issue above, it looks great...and THANKS for the effort thus far!!  ;)

Xian_13

Funny thing, I just came to the board to talk about this, as I just nothiced that online registration.

I was woundering if there was a dead line to use this form before an event?...
Such as RA is next weekend and I hear Registration is a Zoo on Friday morning!
Would it be wise to try the online registration?
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

TiffineyIngram

Registration for online entry is the same as a faxed or mailed entry.  All entries must be in our office 2 weeks before an event.

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteWell, hello Mrs Kelcher 8)

Whooaa......Hey......Hey.....Save that hanky-panky for at home   :o   :o

;D

r1owner

QuoteRegistration for online entry is the same as a faxed or mailed entry.  All entries must be in our office 2 weeks before an event.

I have not seen this page, but does it allow you to select the event if it is past the two week deadline?

FullMoonRacing

Anyone besides me just a wee bit nervous about using the online sign-up thing?

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteWell, hello Mrs Kelcher 8)

Get a room...lol. :D

By the way...can anybody tell me how the ROC works as far as registration?  I have missed 3 rounds now, and it sure isn't looking like there's a championship in my reach at the current moment, so how do I get in and how far back am I gonna start?  TIA
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Super Dave

Happy Marriage, you two.

Yes, I stumbled upon the online reg...  Nice.  I like.

Super Dave

FUBAR606

QuoteBy the way...can anybody tell me how the ROC works as far as registration?  I have missed 3 rounds now, and it sure isn't looking like there's a championship in my reach at the current moment, so how do I get in and how far back am I gonna start?  TIA

Grid for ROC is based on class finish in your region. All regional first places are in front (typically front 2 rows), etc. Then those outside of the top ten  ??? ??? are gridded based on registration order.

But this is really a totally mute point considering you can't even think about registering for ROC until the end of the season. You may want to focus on attending a few regional events first. ::)

Let me quess, you also already have your application for your AMA license too?  ;D

FUBAR606

QuoteI have not seen this page, but does it allow you to select the event if it is past the two week deadline?

It's not that "technical" of a form. Pretty basic really.

Although I did not try it, I'd be willing to bet that it will allow you to sign up for races at a track on dates that there are no races even scheduled at that track.

I almost get the impression someone was in a rush to get this implemented. I can only hope some modifications will be made to make it more efficient. But for the mean time, I'd settle for all tracks to be listed as a choice. I can figure out for myself if I am within 2 weeks of an event.

Speed_Shifter

QuoteAnyone besides me just a wee bit nervous about using the online sign-up thing?
I am a wee bit nervous about it!  Does this online sign-up thing give you a confirmation screen after you submit the form?  It would be nice to have a confirmation screen that you can print and take along to the track as proof, just in case the system has a little hiccup!