News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

LOST AND FOUND - V.I.R.

Started by TrophyGal, September 28, 2010, 09:33:18 AM

TrophyGal

1st, Alan & I want to say "thanks" to all of the racers who came to VIR to race this weekend.  Everybody who didn't come (or left early) because of the Weather Channel's forecast -really- missed out on some great racing.  On Sunday, it was cooler and SUNNY -- the rain drops didn't start until 2 minutes after the last checkered flag !!  The great CCS staff and corner workers quickened the pace and we outran Mother Nature herself!  GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!

Now for the Lost and Found ..

We brought home an AiM IR Beacon Transmitter from VIR.  If it's yours, give us the color of the tape used to stick it to armco at the start line. You can respond here, but it'd be best if you email me .. webmistress@ccsracing.us  with your answer and mailing address.  (I'll get it faster there)

Rick Johnson 29

It really was some great racing! Thanks to all the CCS Staff for your hard work!
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

TrophyGal

Bump - for Lost and Found (still unclaimed)