News:

MAJOR forum upgrade Feb 17.  Let me know if you have problems

Main Menu

Scotty Ryan's beard...

Started by spyderchick, September 01, 2010, 09:42:13 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spyderchick

Did he ever shave it off? If so, we need pix!!!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
414.327.0967
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

fzr198

as of sunday afternoon, it was still there

Super Dave

Quote from: spyderchick on September 01, 2010, 09:42:13 AM
Did he ever shave it off? If so, we need pix!!!
Well, it was Purk that bought the rights to shave it off.  He left pretty quick Sunday claiming he could do it this month. 

I think Purk should pay more money to the RFF so that I don't shave it off Scotty before then...  Or are there any new bids?
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

Saturday evening Purk was trying to shave it off with a serrated knife - Which I quickly put a stop to. Sunday morning he said that he wanted me to wait until the next BHF round so that he could do it at the riders meeting... I complied - But at this point I think he should get hit with a finance charge....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

spyderchick

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on September 01, 2010, 02:32:48 PM
Saturday evening Purk was trying to shave it off with a serrated knife - Which I quickly put a stop to. Sunday morning he said that he wanted me to wait until the next BHF round so that he could do it at the riders meeting... I complied - But at this point I think he should get hit with a finance charge....

Saturday evening Purk should not have been allowed the use of any sharp implement.  :ahhh:

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
414.327.0967
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

tzracer

Quote from: spyderchick on September 01, 2010, 03:17:53 PM
Saturday evening Purk should not have been allowed the use of any sharp implement.  :ahhh:

Lucky for him that does not include his wit.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org
 
2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

Super Dave

Super Dave

jigs

Stated he had nothing to shave it with.................well??

gpz11

I saw the infamous beard yesterday.

I didn't know the Amish worked on motorcycle suspensions.

:biggrin:

spyderchick

Okay, so does this mean we have to have an official 'shaving' at the last BFR weekend?

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
414.327.0967
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

motomaniac

Ex#61

barb_arah

To see photos of Scotty's de-bearding, go to my facebook page.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.