Great Weekend at Summit

Started by KillerCam, August 30, 2010, 09:52:31 AM

KillerCam

This past weekend was a great one at Summit, no Red flags and very few Yellow's. Good job to the corner workers MARRC, CCS and everyone who helped with the weekend. We did have a small problem on Sunday morning but everything turned out great.  :cheers:
KillerCam Racing
KillerCamRacing@yahoo.com
2006 GSXR 1000 Racebike
2006 GSXR 1000 Streetbike
CCS  896
Wera 896

Gixxerblade

Three red flags in COMBINED - Middleweight Superbike.

GODZiLLA

Yea I remember that first MW race on sunday we had 3 restarts.
CCS AM #111

RollieManollie

This was my 2nd ever race experience with CCS.  The 1st was at T-Bolt in April and I came out with very mixed emotions although I was told that's not how it really is.  This weekend at Summit was fanastic IMO.  Outstanding job to everyone invovled and I can't wait to ride with the org. again.  Everyone was very nice in the pits and the CCS folks were extremely pleasant to me when I asked a million questions...lol!! 

The only small rant I would have is the pre-reg lines and tech lines take a pretty long time.   :biggrin: 

Another thing awesome about CCS is that I like how the contingency gets paid right away!   I already got a notification on my XTRM card today and I'm still waiting for some other contingency about 30 days old from another org. 

Thanks again CCS and looking forward to riding with your org again!   :thumb: :cheers:

Rick Johnson 29

Sat. was good. To wake up Sun. morning and hear about the mait. guys putting down sealer in T5 and T6 at 6:45 am when we are about to go out and practice and race was rediculous. CCS did a good job of working through it. I know it wasn't there fault. It threw my times off a second a lap. It just shouldn't have been put down. The track seemed ok in those areas on Sat.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000