Combine cancelled HPT event with final BFR event?

Started by spyderchick, August 24, 2010, 06:02:34 PM

Would you be more likely to attend if CCS were to combine these 2 events?

Yes! Absofrickinlutely!
24 (68.6%)
I'm not sure, I might have to mow my lawn.
1 (2.9%)
No way. I'm done for the year.
10 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: August 31, 2010, 06:03:15 PM

spyderchick

People are lobbying to make this happen.
Could be a win-win and I suspect if they get enough enthusiasm, it could become a fun end of year celebration.

My suggestion is if CCS does this, it would be good for racers to pre-enter as well to demonstrate that the community really wants racing in the region.

Vote and add your thoughts.  :thumb:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jigs

Nice Alexa....as per our phone conversation I knew you'd come up with something....I love it,let's rock and roll!!

spyderchick

Quote from: jigs on August 24, 2010, 06:06:56 PM
Nice Alexa....as per our phone conversation I knew you'd come up with something....I love it,let's rock and roll!!

When my brain isn't melting out my ears, I can usually put together a few brain cells that function as a coherent idea.  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Sobottka

come on people! the alternative is to cancel the gp season! i say combine the last two bhf events!
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Burt Munro

Mark,

Sep 26th is already on the schedule for BFR as a MW event.  Trying to generate interest in making it a combined MW/GP event to take the place of the cancelled GP event at Topeka.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 24, 2010, 07:24:16 PM
Mark,

Sep 26th is already on the schedule for BFR as a MW event.  Trying to generate interest in making it a combined MW/GP event to take the place of the cancelled GP event at Topeka.

thanks Rick.....sorry long day with the kids and a lil slow on the uptake.
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

kawtipping

I had to vote that I wouldn't be there...but that is due to other obligations that weekend.  If I didn't have a dealer meeting to attend that weekend, I would definitely be out there that weekend.
Moto Union - Ducati & MV Agusta of Milwaukee

Who wants a pasta ride?

twilkinson3

I'll be there regardless - would really like to see it as a combined evet with GP, who's bringing the beer?

Jason748

The more racers the better!  Hell I'll finally be racing at BHF for the first time since I was airlifted out during practice the last CCS weekend in 2007...
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Wings

I think this is much better than just letting the GP season end.   Since there is an event scheduled already, it isn't clear how adding GP would cost any more - are we really just determining if this will be a one or two day event?

Regardless, I'll be at BHF that weekend.