News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

To all Great Plains bros and sisters...

Started by jigs, August 23, 2010, 05:48:38 PM

jigs

This might be stating the obvious but as far as I know BHF in Sept. is still a go....some of you come regularlely,some may not have ever been here so we would welcome with open arms any one who might want to make the journey up here,it's a really fun track...the local hotel has cheepie rates (see BHF room rate post) and I'm sure all of us locals would do anything to accomodate any of you who would like to come up here......I guess it's just trying to make the best out of a tough situation.....would love to see some new faces.

Firecat

Quote from: jigs on August 23, 2010, 05:48:38 PM
This might be stating the obvious but as far as I know BHF in Sept. is still a go....some of you come regularlely,some may not have ever been here so we would welcome with open arms any one who might want to make the journey up here,it's a really fun track...the local hotel has cheepie rates (see BHF room rate post) and I'm sure all of us locals would do anything to accomodate any of you who would like to come up here......I guess it's just trying to make the best out of a tough situation.....would love to see some new faces.

Just don't do anything mean to Jigs little friend "slow man"...he had a rough weekend at BHF.

Jigs...I'm still looking for that bastard who hung slow man from the rafters, I'll let you know if I get any fresh leads.
Brian Blume
Hix Racing #803

jigs

:-) Slow Man did want me to pass something on to the "perpetrator"..... :ass:

spyderchick

Ah...so there were some hijinx after we left Saturday night. Anyone have pix for 'evidence'?  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

jigs

Go to NESBA forum....poor Slow Man. (If that's what your referring to...)

Sobottka

heres the evidence-
there was a terrible crime spree at the ccs races last weekend at BHF. luckily my buddy jigs is ok, however slowman will probably never be the same. see for yourself- 

the assult- this hooligan obviously didnt know he was caught by our cameras. we got you! ...homeboy!!   

the ultimate crime ....poor slowman :poorguy: who would do such a thing? could it be the assailant shown in the above picture? slowman deserves better
after the polish sausage sodomy slowman suffered at barber last year, its time we take action and have started non profit protection fund for slowman. acceping all donations ...especially chouffe! 

and finally slowman back in the arms of his loving owner and chief protector, safe and all is right in the world once again!

what would motivate someone to be so cruel?
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Sobottka

see what you gp guys (and gals) are missing? why sit at home or do a track day? come play!! 
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

spyderchick

Oh My!!! What indignities Slow Man has had to endure. I agree we need to find some muscle to protect timid little Slow Man.

I propose we arm him with pepper spray, to prevent unwanted attacks of (ahem) a sexual nature. Some martial arts classes are also in order. We should train Hawk's loyal companion, Sarutobe, to hunt and keep at bay any who dare, yes I said DARE, to harm our little slow friend.

This is unacceptable. Donate today. He's waiting...
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

skiandclimb

We don't have a "Slowman" in GP.  We have Speedballer's carnivorous, bi-polar, ankle biting chihuahua- Jojo Bits!

Are you really sure you want to invite us up there? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

grasslander

-Seriously- considering your invite...  Especially when I saw that Johnny was behind "Slowman"  :boink:
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

jigs

Absolutley...bring everyone.....dogs,cats,chimps,what the hell,we'll make a real circus out of this deal.....come party with us,come party!!

funsizeracing

Quote from: jigs on August 24, 2010, 10:48:25 AM
Absolutley...bring everyone.....dogs,cats,chimps,what the hell,we'll make a real circus out of this deal.....come party with us,come party!!
Can I bring the chickens and chinchilla? 
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com