News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

leather work

Started by D_EBBEN#93, April 16, 2003, 10:12:16 PM

D_EBBEN#93

who needs leather work? we all do! i just want to say hi and thank you  to Alexa for all the help. let her know what you need,she will get it done!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Dave...

BRG

EX#996

Quoteoyster.

So Brian...

.. are you saying that Dave is the 'pearl' of CCS MW?

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

I need her to move about 1500 miles closer...

;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Nate R

IIRC, you can ship them to her. It'll cost more than it does for me to drive mine over, but it's still cheaper than most, and is excellent work.

She patched my leathers which had damage when I bought them, and re-did some stitches. Looks good so far, and hopefully I wont test them soon.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

spyderchick

Quotewho needs leather work? we all do! i just want to say hi and thank you  to Alexa for all the help. let her know what you need,she will get it done!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Dave...

Thanks Dave and Nate. Love to see my work movin' so fast! Dave, you gonna break that BHF track record in May? And in June, and July... ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Chef

QuoteThanks Dave and Nate. Love to see my work movin' so fast! Dave, you gonna break that BHF track record in May? And in June, and July... ;D

well Dang,

i guess i BETTER go ahead and leave my crap, i mean my leathers with ya after Road-A, MAAM !!!

you got time to make me a "lap-Record" contender between R-A and BHF ?

:-[
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

tigerblade

Alexa,

Can you take my Spidi Parsek jacket and Multi pants apart and re-sew them into a Slider R one-piece?   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

spyderchick

Quotewell Dang,

i guess i BETTER go ahead and leave my crap, i mean my leathers with ya after Road-A, MAAM !!!

you got time to make me a "lap-Record" contender between R-A and BHF ?

:-[

Well, I can make you stylie and sexy.  :D

Was that lap record or lap dance?  ;D

Oh no...she did not go there! :o
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

D_EBBEN#93

;DI'll have to get a few wins under my belt soon!!after that ,yes i will be trying for it ! with my Baker Race Gear suspension and my spyder leathers i might be able to pull it off!!!!! :o

spyderchick

QuoteAlexa,

Can you take my Spidi Parsek jacket and Multi pants apart and re-sew them into a Slider R one-piece?   ;D

I've done the 2pc to one piece conversion. If you see me at RA, flag me down and I'll have a look see.  :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

EX#996

QuoteWell, I can make you stylie and sexy.  :D

Was that lap record or lap dance?  ;D

Oh no...she did not go there! :o

OK, now your just being naughty.  It's not nice to tease Ike like that!   ;)

Dawn   ;D

P.S.  I successfully got another generation singing, "Play that funky music white booyy...."  Oh my goodness, you should see Renee singing and bopping around the house.  Too funny!   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton