News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Free leathers

Started by Speedballer347, August 06, 2010, 02:40:22 PM

Speedballer347

Old Teknic suit.
5'6" to 5'8"   155-175lbs
Old, heavy and stiff.  Still a good, solid and durable fully vented suit.
Free to anyone that can use them.
Just pay shipping or I can bring them to Gateway.

speedballerZ@hotmail.com
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

gonecrazy

you should donate them to the red flag fund. and fix your damn phone. i had a rifle question i needed to ask you and couldnt get ahold of you.

Burt Munro

Speedy, if you want to donate them to the Red Flag fund I'll haul them to Blackhawk for the Auction on Aug 21st.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Speedballer347

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 08, 2010, 04:22:43 AM
Speedy, if you want to donate them to the Red Flag fund I'll haul them to Blackhawk for the Auction on Aug 21st.

Yes, after Tom's post I decided to donate them.  I'll give them to you at Gateway.
Thanks Rick!!!
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

Quote from: gonecrazy on August 07, 2010, 02:22:58 AM
you should donate them to the red flag fund. and fix your damn phone. i had a rifle question i needed to ask you and couldnt get ahold of you.

MIx up w/ my bill and they shut it off....fixed now :-)

gsxrplustiano

Im in need of leathers. What do i need to do to get those off of you?

Speedballer347

Quote from: gsxrplustiano on August 08, 2010, 11:48:44 PM
Im in need of leathers. What do i need to do to get those off of you?

They are already committed to Red-Flag.  Maybe you can buy them off Rick Weaver at Gateway (head Tech) and he can give the money to Red-Flag fund.

Speedballer347