News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

NJMP Thunderbolt 24-25 JULY

Started by Cowboy 6, July 14, 2010, 11:16:12 PM

Cowboy 6

Hey all!

For those of you attending the event at NJMP (Thunderbolt) for the 24-25 JULY weekend, please come on over to our pit area Saturday morning (24th) and have a great breakfast on us:

We hope to see you there!
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

DakotaCBR

Jon Hatcher - CCS FL #308

mike574

awsome!!  I'll be there to scrub some food     :thumb:
BREW CREW Racing

Cowboy 6

Just a bumpity reminder!

We will be heading out to NJMP this evening. Hope to see you there.

Bring your appetite Saturday AM !!
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

naya the dingo

Thanks for the breakfast on Saturday morning!  You guys are awesome! :thumb:
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

KillerCam

Thank you for the Saturday breakfast. Everyone in your pit was happy and full of smiles really good time.  :thumb:
KillerCam Racing
KillerCamRacing@yahoo.com
2006 GSXR 1000 Racebike
2006 GSXR 1000 Streetbike
CCS  896
Wera 896

Cowboy 6

Thanks to all of you who came over and had a bite! I know that we are all in different places and have many different opinions about God. But, the fact of the matter is, it is an awesome thing to be able to do something nice for someone else with no expectations in return.

It may have not happened this weekend but eventually, a random act of kindness will mean the world to someone who was on the edge, thinking that no one gives a rats rear end about them. Thanks for letting us show you we care about you!

We will be doing this again. I hope even more are able to share a table with us.

Special thanks to NJMP for allowing us to do it, and to CCS for supporting our efforts.

Also, thanks to Heislersville UMC and to Dorchester UMC for supporting the effort both financially and with help from their youth group.

C6

Carnag3

Thanks for the Saturday breakfast, best pancakes I've had in a while. 
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Team Spalding

Never got a chance to get the breakfast but thanks for the help fixing my bike.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.