News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks to all my supporters at Road America ASRA/CCS round.

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, July 13, 2010, 01:20:54 PM

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

First off I would like to thank my wonderful girlfriend Jenni for all her support this whole season by putting up with me running nearly every race I can enter in a weekend, being gone for many weekends, and when we are not gone racing I am working to the grave at my Shop Speed Tech Motorsports.

Well after over revving from a few lazy missed shifts while leading the Team Challange GTU race my little 600 motor couldn't hold on and snapped the #4 connecting rod down the front straight at just over the 1/2 way point of the race.
I would like to thank my crew Chris Amos & Mike Giglielio for helping me get my bike apart back together for the rest of the weekends races. Another big thanks goes out to Rodney Lequia or borrowing me his 09 ZX6R for the rest of the weekend. We removed his motor & installed it in my chassis. Without his help I couldn't have pulled off what I did this weekend.

I would also like to thank Calvin Martinez for his help in letting me ride his ZX10R in the Unlimted races and ASRA Superstock. I crashed it in turn 6 on Sunday morning in my first race ULGP. My crew Chris, Mike & Steve did an awesome job getting the bike back together for the rest of the races on Sunday.

I ran 22 races of which we won 18, crashed in 1, blew up a motor in another, DNS another race due to a unknown bent rim, 1 2nd to Geoff May.

My sponsors have helped me out a great deal this season and I would like to thank them for all their support in the 2010 season.
US Chrome Cylinder Plating
Line 2 Line Coatings
Speed Tech Performance
Kawasaki USA
Indy Superbikes
Hindle Exhaust
EBC Brakes
Pirelli Tires Cycle Path Racing
Armour Bodies
Silkolene Oils
Vortex
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Dori Ninja

ur tooooo fast!!! slow down!!! lol but yeah, awesome job this weekend!!!!
Expert #414
Braap Monster Racing | Creative Custom Airbrush | Vortex | Spy Optics | Replay XD