News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paging Expert #98 (Kevin White)

Started by howlieboy, July 06, 2010, 11:21:20 PM

howlieboy

I think you were on a 07-08 ZX6R and you had it pretty dialed in.  I was hoping to get some/any advice you had on set up, geometry, upgrades ect...... 

I was #194 on a borrowed black 09 ZX6R and it seemed like we had similar riding styles/speed.  I bought an 07 ZX6R for track days and I'm being lazy.  I'm only doing a couple track days, so I won't have much time to dial it in.  I don't trust all the "experts" on the Kawi forum. You obviously have a good set up.   

I know us racers are tight with our information, for good reason.  I will certainly understand if you don't want to share any information.  RA was the only time I'm sprint racing with CCS, so technically I wont be the competition.   :cheers:

If you would, please contact me either by email ( howlieboy1@yahoo.com ) or call 913-209-9633.  No worries if you'd prefer not to. 

Take care,
Kurt.

Kurt
www.d2cycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com

gntbldr

That was Tommy Girard's bike from '09.
Not sure what Kevin did to it's setup for his weight/likings. But maybe Jason Farrel could help you with some of your questions?

Andi

howlieboy

Thanks gntbldr for the info....   Andi, yes, that is Jensen's old bike.  It's pretty sweet.  Ortega set up the suspension for the Pirelli's.  it was pretty sweet to ride. 
Kurt
www.d2cycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com