News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Tire payout for this year

Started by RCR_531, June 24, 2010, 10:53:18 PM

RCR_531

In the Midwest and GP area Continental has paid out almost 3000 in credits. 95% of the racers have also used their credits for tires this year. At the last even most of the wins for AM were done on Continentals too. I am proud of how well my Racers have been doing on the tires but I knew that would. Heres to a great tire with awesome returns. How is your tire company doing for you. Can't wait to see everyone up at Road America for another great Weekend.

Oh ya by request I will be making more pulled pork for the Racers over the Weekend. 
:cheers:  Rodney
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

firefightergarcia

I have no complaints from Bridgestone.. Podium finish, they pay, enough said.. They work great down here in hot and sunny Miami.
CCS Expert #911

skiandclimb

Rodney- can you check your books for me please, and PM me with whatI am due? One 1st, One 2nd and one 3rd thus far. I think I should be good for Road A on what I've got, but I am wanting to look into some conti rains, and would like to use contingency to bare the burden.

Thanks, by the way, for the excellent tire service and awesome pulled pork!!! See you up there, bro.

-Chris
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Paratrooper22

Rodney: I am grateful that I got on the Conti bandwagon. Not only for the contingency, but mostly for the pulled pork! lol. Make sure you save a plate for me at RA! Gateway was fun. Had some tire pressure issues, but overall, Conti served me VERY well. It's hard changing brands the morning of a race! haha. I'll be sticking with them this season for sure, and possibly next year. Podium finishes are cake with brand new tires. Can't pass that up. See ya next week.
CCS MW/GP #44

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"

POW/MIA - "You're Never Forgotten!"  Operation Iraqi Freedom '06 - '08

RCR_531

Fire Fighter the grids down there are awesome,we could only wish to have that many bikes on the grids up here. Paratrooper running the tire at twice the pressure doesn't make them faster. HEHE  I am just glad that these tires have worked out for so many. With the payouts,long wear and great prices these tire have been a great package for many racers this year.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports