Main Menu

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Started by Carnag3, June 21, 2010, 09:17:22 AM

Carnag3

Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

600killer

It sucks when being taking out by a guy that cant ride for shit but has money for a nice bike. You are a better person then me because i would have kicked the shit out of him for saying something like that.
This kinda stuff does  happen on the track and i am cool with that but when you keep doing it over and over again maybe you need to stay the FUCK OFF THE TRACK

GODZiLLA

CCS AM #111

Gixxerblade

Carnag, I saw the aftermath and sorry about your bad luck with the dude. I was wondering why you guys were sitting in the exit of turn 1 watching the race. There were, I think, about 6 crashes in the the ULSS race.

ronaldo9

I was right behind you when that happened almost hit the guy in front of me trying to avoid you guys. I'm really glad you are ok though. I happened to crash in that race right after you between turn 4 and 5. Good chatting with you and Gus and see you at NJMP next weekend!
CCS #119 AM

Gixxerblade

Quote from: ronaldo9 on June 21, 2010, 11:40:54 AM
I was right behind you when that happened almost hit the guy in front of me trying to avoid you guys. I'm really glad you are ok though. I happened to crash in that race right after you between turn 4 and 5. Good chatting with you and Gus and see you at NJMP next weekend!
You caused the red flag ronaldo? We couldn't see what was happening. Glad you came out okay.

drew231506

I heard about the same racer all w/e being a danger on the track.  Was a formal complaint registered with CCS?

This tired cliche' "That is racing" is bs.  Mistakes happen in racing, riding like a douche all w/e out of control is not "racing".
CCS Expert# 13

MELK-MAN

Quote from: drew231506 on June 21, 2010, 07:34:19 PM
I heard about the same racer all w/e being a danger on the track.  Was a formal complaint registered with CCS?

This tired cliche' "That is racing" is bs.  Mistakes happen in racing, riding like a douche all w/e out of control is not "racing".

For sure Drew.. Without complaints filed it could happen more with no reprecussions for the offending rider(s). If you are a rider, and see ANY rider that is simply out of control on a regular basis, bring it to an officials attention! "Shit happens".. for sure, but "shit happens all the time".. ummm.. no. Im wasn't there, i have no idea what happend, but if you THINK or KNOW a rider is a danger to himself and others, speak up, and not just on the forums.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Carnag3

Please feel free to close this thread or delete it.  We've talked over it and have taken care of it. 
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

ronaldo9

Hey Gixxerblade I was not the cause of the red flag but 2 other riders fell in the same spot i did almost in the transition from 4-5 but the third guy to fall was pretty close to the edge of the track.
CCS #119 AM