Pickin up a new daily driver too...

Started by tstruyk, June 03, 2010, 12:44:40 PM

tstruyk

Acura TL, should be about 20mpg differnent give or take... mid low 20's vs mid low 40's for 90% highway

Premium vs Diesel in MO is comparable p/g
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

skiandclimb

Did you find the money tree, Timmy?  If so, can I get a small starter plant?

Nice VW, man. I have had a few dubs on my time. My favorite two were my 86 GTI, and my Corrado G60.  Badass machines!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

tstruyk

nah just restructuring... The gas savings will pay for Jetta each month, literally.  and the payment on the NSX will be comparable to what I was paying on the TL.  My monthly outgoing for vehicles including insurance will go up less then $100  :thumb:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

Spooner

That thing is begging for a 7" stack coming out of the hood :D

Which auto is it-the slush box or the DSG?  I had an 06 GTI for a bit with the 2.0 and DSG-LOVED that car.  I just couldn't stand destroying that car with all the driving I do for work.  I have a beater Subaru now for work so I can run into stuff and play rally car driver in the snow and not care if I hit anything haha!
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

tstruyk

its got the DSG, pretty cool!

I plan on running this into the ground... i log 50-60k ish per year (last 2 years 52ish average)
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Spooner

Yeah the DSG is super sick!  What are you doing these days?  You drive more than me-I didn't think that was possible haha!
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

tstruyk

project manager for a home improvement company... its all within a 60 mile radius of st louis too...
CCS GP/ASRA  #85