Join Patriot Racing - Help us give back to our wounded veterans

Started by bel-biv, May 13, 2010, 09:03:31 AM

bel-biv

Become a member of Patriot Racing and help us develop our Race to Recovery program.

Through the Race to Recovery, Patriot Racing hosts groups of wounded veterans and their families at select race events.
For 2010, we have plans to hold four events over the course of the race season:

* Two events at Summit Point Motorsports Park in conjunction with our own racing
          * Saurday, July 3
          * Saturday, August 28
    * One event with MIROCK Professional drag race series at MIR in Budd's Creek, MD
          * Saturday, October 2
    * One event with AMA Pro Roadracing at NJMP
          * Saturday, September 4

For $30, your membership will help us provide food, transportation, and facilities for the veterans we host.
In addition to the satisfaction being a part of the Race to Recovery, we are very happy to announce that members will receive the following discounts on some of our sponsor's products and services:

* 10% off any battery purchased from Full Spectrum Power
          * "Pulse" battery is the 2010 Indy Dealer Show - Racer Product of the year
    * $25 off any class with CornerSpeed or CornerSpin
    * 10% off any set of Pirelli race tires purchased from Innovative Motorcycle Research
          * East coast Pirelli race tire distributor
    * 15% off all service performed by RnR Cycles in Sterling, VA for the year

Total membership savings of nearly $100!
More if you take advantage of the RnR Cycles service discount!

Visit:
http://patriotracing.us/join.php

No money received through our membership drive will be applied toward our race efforts.
We rely on our sponsors to go racing.
We need your help in putting together a quality effort to host our Wounded Warriors and their families.

Help us help them.
Please consider joining Patriot Racing.

Got questions?
Email us at:  info AT patriotracing DOT us

Thanks
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Cowboy 6

Done Steve!

Thanks for your work with my brothers in arms...
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

bel-biv

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

2old2fat2slow

I'm in. Thank you so much Steve for what you have done and continue to do for our brave young men and women that have gave so much in the name of Freedom. I also Salute Rich Conrath for the generous discount he is offering to members and join him in that kind gesture. I would also challenge the other tire distributors to become members and offer the same discount to those that are helping to support Patriot Racing in their efforts honor our wounded warriors. God Bless you Steve! Keep up the good work.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

bel-biv

I am very proud to announce that Patriot Racing is now recognized as a 501(c)3 charitable organization.

Donations to Patriot Racing are tax-deductible to the fullest extent by law.

We pledge to be transparent in our activities and welcome your continued support.
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".