News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

sliderphoto.com

Started by Lowe119, April 13, 2003, 11:07:40 AM

Lowe119

I can't get to Jack's site for some reason. Is it still up? Or is it just me and my connection?

Nate R

It hasnt worked for me for a couple days.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

EX#996

I think he said that he was switching servers or something on a previous post.  I think that's why the photo to the left is not comming up.

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

SliderPhoto

Sorry, I was kidnapped by aliens. I was forced to drive to Indiana to take photos. While I was gone the gerbils that power the site ran out of food. They are dead. Tomorrow I will be looking for new gerbils, hopefully I can find some of the PowerMist variety. I hear they are highly oxygenated and will provide more than enough power to serve thousands of photos.... Stay tuned....

K3 Chris Onwiler

I'm so sorry for your loss.  They were good gerbils, and they gave me much pleasure.
Hey, wait a minute.  That doesn't exactly sound right...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

SliderPhoto

QuoteI'm so sorry for your loss.  They were good gerbils, and they gave me much pleasure.
Hey, wait a minute.  That doesn't exactly sound right...

Not so fast Mr. Felcher! Turns out they were just playing dead... They have a list of demands, we are in negotiations... as a show of good faith they've agreed to server my pages at this new IP....

http://64.5.39.248

spyderchick

Well lookie there, you let them have a new squeeky wheel and a bit of lettuce instead of that funky food and they respond beautifully.  :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

SliderPhoto

QuoteWell lookie there, you let them have a new squeeky wheel and a bit of lettuce instead of that funky food and they respond beautifully.  :D

They want powerbars, and something about their own section on the site... I guess my son left his The Mouse and the Motorcycle book lying around. Go figure...

spyderchick

Wow Jack, pretty sophisticated gerbils. Powerbars, huh?  Well, at least they're healthy little critters. No wonder they could hold their breath long enough to convince you they were dead.  ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

SliderPhoto

For Sale: Two Gerbils, slightly used. ::)

The site is back up.

Dawn

LOL!!!

My poor little hampster.   :'(

Really, they were trying their best.

Dawn   :)