News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paging myracingbio.com

Started by Greeny, April 30, 2010, 04:01:00 PM

Greeny

I've been trying to get a hold of you guys for a while now...  I tried through the site multiple times and sent an email as well.  Sorry to post up here like this, especially because it's not a big deal at all.  Please try and get back to me at snowbizx (at) comcast (dot) net.  I appreciate it, thanks!

Greeny

Lucas W120

On the topic of my racing bio. How long does it normally take for them to post times?

plasticweld

I will give Russ a call and have him check the forum. I know he is struggling with how they are now sending him the times, he had to make a bunch of changes the way he did it last year does not work this year with the info he is sending.

As to how long before the results are posted normally a couple of days after the race, not sure about this race
EmpireGP.com
Sport Bike Plastic Welding, Custom Painting Tank Repair
Ride Hard Take Chances    We Need the Work!

CCS WERA #865

plasticweld

Quote from: plasticweld on May 04, 2010, 07:07:07 PM
I will give Russ a call and have him check the forum. I know he is struggling with how they are now sending him the times, he had to make a bunch of changes the way he did it last year does not work this year with the info he is getting from them.

As to how long before the results are posted normally a couple of days after the race, not sure about this race
EmpireGP.com
Sport Bike Plastic Welding, Custom Painting Tank Repair
Ride Hard Take Chances    We Need the Work!

CCS WERA #865

Carnag3

CMP times are not even up. 
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Greeny