Numbers sold at NJMP?

Started by sixrrr, April 26, 2010, 08:46:38 PM

sixrrr

Will any one be selling vinyl numbers at NJMP? I need two packs of 6" sevens. No one seems to sell them here and the company I ordered them from sent the wrong order. If not, that's why they make electrical tape.
CCS, AM #787
ASRA, AM #787
NESBA, I # 787

Carnag3

Message this guy:
advantage-design@att.net his name is ED.  Tell him Carnage Jonathan #901 referred you to him.  He can make you any size #'s.  Prices are pretty good, he can have them shipped to you or worse case you can have him shipped to me and i cna bring them up for you.  He lives in Maryland I work in VA.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

gixxerzoli

John from CTR always have #s, also Rick RnR Cycles always has some too.
Don't worry, you will be fine!

Carnag3

Quote from: gixxerzoli on April 28, 2010, 12:01:01 AM
John from CTR always have #s, also Rick RnR Cycles always has some too.
Don't worry, you will be fine!

Rick and them are not coming this time.  I'll see if I can get some #'s and take them with me.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

DougG60

got a sign shop close? have one down the street do all my #'s usually same price or cheaper
EX101 Ducati 848

sixrrr

Thanks Carnag3 that would be great. I'll be there on Thursday night. This is my first time visiting NJMP so I can't be sure where I'll be pitted. I'll look for you though. Thanks for all the help guys.
CCS, AM #787
ASRA, AM #787
NESBA, I # 787

TrackDaze

Katie, can make you a plate and numbers and deliver them Thursday night.

Katie785@gmail.com
Jimmy D. CCS #63 ASRA #163
2007 ZX6R
TPM Certified Coach #63

Carnag3

Quote from: sixrrr on April 28, 2010, 11:16:57 AM
Thanks Carnag3 that would be great. I'll be there on Thursday night. This is my first time visiting NJMP so I can't be sure where I'll be pitted. I'll look for you though. Thanks for all the help guys.

You can find me here:
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

PJ721

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

Carnag3

Katie will have your #'s Sixxrr.  She will give them to me and you can pick them up from me or or her.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

sixrrr

I checked that area but no one knew Katie. I don't want anyone to go out of there way but if she happens to be in the area my wife and I are in lot 58. Bike #787.
CCS, AM #787
ASRA, AM #787
NESBA, I # 787