Thanks to Charles Miller for the opening GP weekend shindig

Started by JoeBear, April 24, 2010, 08:28:55 PM

JoeBear

Good stuff Charles and thanks!  Beer was cold, the Slovakian ninja juice tasty, and you cocktail weewee's were nutritional goodness.  Something we should do more often-
CCS #510
CMRA #39
Smokin Rabbit Racing

tstruyk

that hungarian hooch was so bad I had to try it three times just to make sure...

thanks my friend! 

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

funsizeracing

Yes, that was a VERY good time! Thanks for hosting and bringing us all together.  That's what I love so much about racing (other than the racing).
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

DanO966

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Tornado Bait

Thanks for broadcasting your enthusiasm over the paddock and hosting the shindig Friday.  Its great to have you in our racing family.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

KCFirebolt

You're welcome everyone!  It was a joy to host, and I too love the sense of comraderie we have in this racing community.  We're doing it again on Saturday July 10th after practice.   Not sure if we'll have the hungarian ninja juice again or not.   

Congratulations to all who competed this weekend.  I thought everyone did a great job racing hard and staying safe. 

Charles
CCS Race Announcer
CCS #818
AHRMA #888

Burt Munro

My thanks to you as well, Charles.   Great way to kick off the new season!

Can we set up a paypal account for the Hungarian Ninja Juice Fund?   :cheers:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

vale46

Hey Charles Tony wants to know what happened to the Marlboros. It's truly an honor to have someone with so much passion for the sport announce like you do. It would be a loss without you. Thanks for the PBR and the bottle of what ever that was.
CCS #58
2008 Sponsors Burke Engineering, Lithium Motorsports, Monster Energy, Iowa City Motorsports, Vortex,  Leo Vince
Lockhart Phillips, Pirelli

Andi

I didn't get to make it to the post practice party but thanks Charles for all of the hard work you do. If we let too many people hear your voice and announcing abilities Speed may come calling with a nice contract offer to replace the duds they have. Keep it up! See you in St Louis.

gonecrazy

Hey charles, a few riders said you did a few annocements on my last years finishes and standings. I appreciate the thought even though i cant compete this year. So thank You and see you at gateway

skiandclimb

Charles,

People like you keep our hobby from just being a hobby.  It makes us into this wierd, crazy sort of a family! Your passion for the sport is amazing.....and you gave out free beer.  LOL Great start to what should be a great season!

-Chris
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

funsizeracing

Quote from: skiandclimb on April 27, 2010, 01:03:29 PM
  It makes us into this wierd, crazy sort of a family!
-Chris

Like carnies but with all our teeth  ::)
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com