News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

NJMP Schedule issue

Started by redracer75, April 14, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

redracer75

Hey, just wanted to get some of your input. I really didn't like the way the schedule was made up for NJMP for the 5/1 race weekend. I race a 600cc bike and usually try to get in as many races as I can in a weekend between MW and HW races. Racing in both classes isn't practical for the NJMP schedule because of the way all the MW and HW classes are back to back on Sunday. There is only one race for saturday not counting the GT races and all the other MW and HW races are all bunched up on Sunday. Is this just because of the USGPRU races or is this the schedule for the season? I know a lot of us would like to do four or even five races and it's near impossible to do with the schedule as is.  Thanks.

Carnag3

This is because of the USGPRU races.  You should of came down to CMP, some of us had back to back or 3 in a row races.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

redracer75

Ok, good. I hate doing back to backs. I crashed out once when I had three races close to each other and I ended up missing all of them because I had to get some parts together. O well. Thanks.