Thanks to everyone from Dennis Espinosa GTO team challenge

Started by djduc748l, April 12, 2010, 06:43:04 PM

djduc748l

Thanks to Reese and Brett Wacker. Thanks to Joe Cotterino and his wife for taking care of my kids while I was air lifted. Thanks to the medical staff and CCS officials on the scene, sorry I was the cause of a shortened race. It will be awhile before I heal, but I will be fine. My kids are fine. Thanks again for all the help.
Dennis Espinosa, #40
Remember...have fun and enjoy every second! Life is to precious to take for granted!

Cowboy 6

Dennis,
We are just glad you are OK brother. You gave us quite a scare. Your girls are sweethearts, we were glad to be there for them.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

2old2fat2slow

Way glad you are ok Dennis. Had us really concerned there for awhile.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

Gixxerblade

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

bel-biv

Glad to hear you're doing ok, Dennis.
Now stop with the gravity testing, will ya?
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

chaplain220

chillydogg

Dennis,

Heal up quick and get back out there.  I was glad to help pack up your pit area.  I know someone would do it for me if ever needed.  The Wacker family are good people!  Hope to see you at VIR.

smoke54

best luck with your recovery and glad to see that the injuries were not too severe!  we were all worried for you on pit road and relieved at your callback to the track.  see you soon at the track!
tim

TrophyGal

Dennis it was a very scary crash and I as race director came out to the seen and was very glad to see you awake and complaining about the pain and moving all four corners. Get well soon and hope to see you at a track in the near future. Also thanks to all in the racing family for being who you are and making Carolina a wonderful race weekend.        Alan Muse

Cowboy 6

Hey everyone.... I made contact with Dennis today. He said that looking at the computer screen is a little rough for him still so he wanted me to update you all for him.

He says he is doing much better with the swelling around his head and eyes being WAY down. He can now open both eyes. He was going outside today for some air and to see Doctor.

He continues to thank everyone for their concern and support.

Also, he was wondering if anyone had any photos or video of his crash.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Rick Johnson 29

Glad your are going to be ok. Heal quickly. They really need to repair that bump at the kink!
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000