News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

So let it be written, so let it be done!

Started by Sklossmonster, March 24, 2010, 11:27:41 PM

Sklossmonster

I saw this on SuperbikePlanet.com and loved it.  http://superbikeplanet.com/2010/Mar/100324yamavid.htm

As a native of Austin, I'm totally stoked for the Tech3 Yamaha squad this year. I'm a long time Colin Edwards fan and Big Ben made a believer out of me last year in World SuperBike.

Two more Americans on a top team, both from Texas, and at the sharp end of the field, no less. It's going to be a great year for MotoGP.

I predict Ben is going to take the MotoGP paddock by storm, battling for podiums regularly in the season, winning the World Championship in 2011. Colin will be inspired and run better than ever in an already impressive career.

And when MotoGP makes the transition back to 1000cc machines in 2012, Ben Spies will solidify his position as the new World Champion and fastest man alive, collecting 5 World Titles before retiring to a home outstide of Longview near where he grew up. Where almost no one will have ever even heard of MotoGP.

And you heard it here first!
www.TurnOneRacing.com
Bridgestone Vendor and Midwest Trackside Support Team
Complete  Race and Track bike preparations, modifications, and repairs

Super Dave

LOL!  Edwards is lookin' old and he reminds me of Matthew Maconahay a lot now.
Super Dave

MELK-MAN

Quote from: Super Dave on March 25, 2010, 05:12:58 AM
LOL!  Edwards is lookin' old and he reminds me of Matthew Maconahay a lot now.

LOL.. yea, i see that now! put a wig on him and he could be his stund double!
GO EDWARDS AND SPIES!! Awesome to the the American duo tearin it up.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

skiandclimb

Colin has always been my favorite racer, hands down.  Having Spies with him is awesome. 2012 will see Hayden on the podium more often, IMHO.  Basically- 3 Americans capable of kicking ass!  Cannot wait!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Sklossmonster

I almost forgot about Nicky!  Original post edited to include the OWB faithful.  I can't remember there ever being so many Americans kicking ass at the top of the world level.  Good times for sure.

Great call Dave on the CE/MM thing, I never thought of it before you said something, but you're totally right.

Colin keeps getting older, but those umbrella girls stay the same age  :boink: 
(No offense to Colin's wife if she ever reads this and has not seen "Dazed and Confused")
www.TurnOneRacing.com
Bridgestone Vendor and Midwest Trackside Support Team
Complete  Race and Track bike preparations, modifications, and repairs

Rick Johnson 29

Good luck to all our boys in GP. That was kinda funny.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

backMARKr

I loved the "phone call" part of the bit....and the "T Rex" part   :lmao:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13