News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

signing up

Started by mike574, March 20, 2010, 10:56:43 PM

mike574

I know this is a stupid question. But were do I sign up.  I want to race the NJMP series this year but can't find it on the home page where to sign up to race ccs this year. is there a link I'm missing?
BREW CREW Racing

trace33chargers

Gotta mail it in or sign up the morning of the event. They will have the printable forms at ccsracing.us under the forms link (I think on the top of the screen).

mike574

BREW CREW Racing

proechel539

You can also print out the form and Fax it, that way you can call them later the same day, you faxed it and confirm you're entry. Thats what worked for me.
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

mike574

another stipid question. How do i pick my #. I want 574 but do I hAve to show up at the first race with black tape to put the numbers on? Do they just give you a # when you enter. this is the reason I wanted to sign up early  to try to get #574.
BREW CREW Racing

trace33chargers

You have to do that on your license application. You have three choices for number. If you haven't had a race license before you need to take an approved course. Then you are good to go.

DougG60

after reading the post dont take this the wrong way. do you have your race license? if not you cant just show up and race
EX101 Ducati 848

mike574

No offence taken. No I do not have a licnese yet, I was under the impression I could get that on the friday before the race weekend? I race supermoto, and have done a sh!t load of track days (NESBA I / TPM blue ). So I was under the impression that I show up on friday take a course and get the licnese. I also took 3 levels of css. Am I wrong do I have to go else where to get my licnese?
BREW CREW Racing

DougG60

looks like thats the way to do it. TPM does the licensing on fridays from what the website says. good luck and have fun
EX101 Ducati 848