News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2010 contingency

Started by mdr14, March 11, 2010, 05:45:07 PM

mdr14

so, if i read everything correctly, i have to PAY $50.00 so I can get pirelli or michelin contingency?

I am kinda old, so this whole pay thing has me confused.
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Super Dave

Quote from: mdr14 on March 11, 2010, 05:45:07 PM
so, if i read everything correctly, i have to PAY $50.00 so I can get pirelli or michelin contingency?

I am kinda old, so this whole pay thing has me confused.
Yeah, I think.  I was getting hit for my card "membership" monthly, but it was supposed to be paid by the one offering the contingency program.  Was impossible to get answers.  I down graded my account to "regular" from "pro", and I lost my last remaining contingency dollars that I received.  Was about $36, but it was mine. 

Not sure what the program is exactly this year, Matt, but that's what happened to me last year.
Super Dave

crossroads425

im confused.  I have a pirelli card they havent charged me anything to have it.

Rick Johnson 29

I was told to just sign up for the regular XTRM membership(free one) and then Pirelli or Michelin will upgrade you at no charge to the pro account. I got my card to me at no charge.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

MACOP1104

RJ, you are correct.  I had a standard account and applied for Michelin contingency.  It took about 4 days but I was upgraded to pro no charge.

bill999s

I just found out today that I received my first cash payoiut ever for, I guess, a couple of third places I got at Daytona. When I signed in at the Xtrm website, the first page I encountered said I won $50 from Michelin. However, when I clicked the "view" button, it said my balance was $30.05. Anybody know what gives?

Gixxerblade

Interest.

I really have no idea. Like my new avatar?

Cowboy 6

C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Mike829

Mike #829EX
Madison Sportbikes Racing

proechel539

She's got kick-ball tittys, take off the top and she can play kick-ball! :lmao:
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

MELK-MAN

Quote from: bill999s on March 23, 2010, 07:13:20 PM
I just found out today that I received my first cash payoiut ever for, I guess, a couple of third places I got at Daytona. When I signed in at the Xtrm website, the first page I encountered said I won $50 from Michelin. However, when I clicked the "view" button, it said my balance was $30.05. Anybody know what gives?

i am pretty sure if you never had a card you would be charged $19.95.. so $50-19.95 = $30.05
Got my payout from Daytona too. Ya HOO!
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

bill999s

Damn skippy Ya HOO! I know its only Amateur but at 54 years old and Daytona and podiums = Ya freaking hoo