News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VP for Carolina

Started by Cowboy 6, March 09, 2010, 12:45:36 PM

Cowboy 6

Anyone selling VP at CMP in April?
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Carnag3

Arnie Hastings should be. 
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

NextLevelMotorsports

We're the trackside vendor for AMA dragbike with Triple XXX and could provide you some if you wanted to give it a try.
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Carnag3 on March 09, 2010, 05:32:51 PM
Arnie Hastings should be. 

I have been in contact with Arnie, he will NOT be there....
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Cowboy 6

Quote from: NextLevelMotorsports on March 09, 2010, 07:31:54 PM
We're the trackside vendor for AMA dragbike with Triple XXX and could provide you some if you wanted to give it a try.
Always willing to try something new... I look you up. Or, my team will be in garage #12 right behind Stick.
C6

Carnag3

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on March 09, 2010, 09:04:21 PM
Always willing to try something new... I look you up. Or, my team will be in garage #12 right behind Stick.
Didn't know that.  He live about an hour away from me, if he has some fuel in April I can prob. pick some up for you.  I'll be at CMP late Thursday night-Sunday
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Cowboy 6

An hour is pretty far unless you need it or work nearby. I would feel bad asking you to do that.

If you do need fuel and are going to him to get it anyway, let me know and I will definately take you up on it. I will only need 2-3 cans and will take care of payment over the phone.
C6

Carnag3

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on March 10, 2010, 07:09:45 AM
An hour is pretty far unless you need it or work nearby. I would feel bad asking you to do that.

If you do need fuel and are going to him to get it anyway, let me know and I will definately take you up on it. I will only need 2-3 cans and will take care of payment over the phone.

I sent him an email, 2 nights ago let me know if you get in touch with him.  I know hes going to VIR or will be at VIR for the WERA race and I wanted to pick some gas up from him.  My teammate also emailed him I believe.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

Gixxerblade

No Arnie? WTF?!? Arnie? I wonder if there is going to be anyone else that will be selling VP.

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Gixxerblade on March 13, 2010, 07:47:03 PM
I wonder if there is going to be anyone else that will be selling VP.

That was the point of this thread....

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on March 09, 2010, 12:45:36 PM
Anyone selling VP at CMP in April?

C6

ahastings

I plan to be at all the real Mid-Atlantic rounds selling VP. Summit,VIR and NJMP. CMP is just too far south for me.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Cowboy 6

C6