DAYTONA FUN! WHO HAD THE MOST!

Started by MELK-MAN, March 01, 2010, 09:24:06 AM

DakotaCBR

Jon Hatcher - CCS FL #308

Rick Johnson 29

I sure had a blast. It was my first time there and my first expert races. It was really cool racing with Hopkins, Bostrom, Pegram, and Eslick. I managed to get 4 top tens and no offs so other then the cold rain Saturday it was a great weekend.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

TrackBrat

I had a blast!!!  (as always)  I get to watch my family race and I sit on the sideline either starting races or, as in the case of this weekend, scoring them. Doesn't seem like it has been 21 years since I started participating in this sport!!!  Thanks MOM!  :cheers:

Melka, you looked hot.....Happy 42 BTW.  Karl, I wish I could've hung out with you and your wife a little longer. Not going to mention who blew the grid on the tri-oval  :lmao:  Gus....I love ya bud and I am glad to see you back!, D-Wire......where the hell were you??  J/K I know.
Londono......you rock baby!  (fix that number too....if I didn't know you...you'd be a dash on the scoresheet)  Santiago Villa!!!!  I adore you! You said on the JGP board that you would be back but damn!!!  You ran away with a lot of victories with injuries!  Good for you hun! Brad Graham, Barney looks awesome!  He'll have to do I guess until you get back...... 8) Hopper killed me......bullet on wheels! Good to see all of my friends this weekend.

Kudos to everyone that was able to make Daytona and make it home to ride another day!  No offense, but even more kudos to my Florida boys and girls that rocked the weekend!!!  See you all at Jennings GP !

TrophyGal

All of you are correct except for one thing. I had the most fun, because I got to see all the races and hear all the action from the tower. Race Control at Daytona is the best place to be, Thanks to all the racers, staff and safety crew for a great show. I got to work with the NEW AMA/DMG and they were great to work with.       Thanks again from Trophygals Old Man