News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

#66 has been redeployed!

Started by spyderchick, April 09, 2003, 07:23:57 PM

spyderchick

Ok, this is not good news. Rhiannon has been redeployed to a base in the middle east. Just when you think you can breathe easy, the military takes your breath away again. just a few days ago it was determined that her wing would be deployed to Spain for the duration, but some bird colonel must have a bee in his bonnet because now they have received orders for "base O". This will be the desert, much closer to the conflict and in a much less frendly neighborhood. I will hopefully have new contact info by Saturday, and I do not know whether packages will be accepted at this new location. Like I said, just when you think all is settled it gets disrupted again. This is as much as I know now, I will update everyone as I get info. Thanks again for your support, it means alot to all of us here.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

SliderPhoto

ecumike

Hey Alexa, if it's where our friend is they'll accept packages. Hell, they have a gym, and even a large screen TV to watch the B-ball games on. He even ordered a digital camera on the net and had it delivered... no joke, that's what he took the pictures with.

Technology is amazing, sometimes.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Phuck phuck phuck phuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shall I drive to Milwaukee and give you a hug?  I could sure use one.  Hope she gets my letter.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Good sentiment Chris. No, no gym, or mess hall for that matter. Tent city, folks. MREs. Roughing it in the harshest conditions in the middle of the middle east summer. 100 degree plus temps during the day, and she's gonna be launching aircraft. Yeah, sounds like loads of fun. Hard a$$ commander and it's a dry base. Oh Joy!  >:( I'll keep you guys posted. So, how do think her mood is right now? Yeah, from being told you're staying at a "cushy" base in Spain to being told you're gonna get dropped in the middle of the dessert, all inside of 48 hours. She's a bit stressed.  :(

Good thing? we get to SEE HER for 2 days before she ships out again. Bad thing? we get to see her for 2 days before she SHIPS OUT AGAIN. And oh yeah, she won't be in Iraq.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

KBOlsen

:(
Let's hope "they" change their minds again!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

EX#996

QuoteAnd oh yeah, she won't be in Iraq.

It must be Afganistan.  That's where my cousin was just a little while ago, now he is in Germany awaiting new orders.  With the war in Iraq everyone seems to forget that there is a conflict there also.

Share our love and post her new address when you have it.

Thanks,

Paul, Dawn and Renee
Paul and Dawn Buxton