Map

CCS / ASRA Racing Forum

Author Topic: Continental Tire Sub-Distributorship  (Read 1223 times)

2old2fat2slow

• 250 - 500 posts
  • DragonKnee Racing Your Continental tire source
    • DragonKnee Racing
Continental Tire Sub-Distributorship
« on: February 05, 2010, 07:36:28 pm »
I am actively seeking someone or an established motorsports company to service the Ohio region as a Continental Tire sub-distributor. This is an opportunity for someone that is either already selling tires trackside or someone with motorsports background that would like to break into the business. I will be accepting resumes and business profiles at my email address dragonkneeracing@comcast.net. I will be setting up the chosen vendor immediately down line of our main Northeast Sub-Distributor. Our Northeast Sub is currently working on all the logistics of setting up their website and vendor program and will be making a press release in the very near future. Continental is a premium tire at a very competitive price and the profit margins are quite attractive. I need a vendor/sub-distributor that will be able to service all the race series in the region and provide trackside support to our customers in a professional manner to help us grow our brand nationwide. There were a respectable number of riders this past season that won championships on Conti's. My son brought home 5 of them for us with CCS/ASRA. I look forward to hearing from some of you highly motivated individuals that want to take Continental to the next level of our beloved sport.
Dale Heck
DragonKnee Racing
Dislike
Agree
Disagree
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

2old2fat2slow

• 250 - 500 posts
  • DragonKnee Racing Your Continental tire source
    • DragonKnee Racing
Re: Continental Tire Sub-Distributorship
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 06:39:53 pm »
Got someone to do the job. Thanks to all of you that sent me your info. I will announce the Sub-Distributor in March.
Dislike
Agree
Disagree
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft