Main Menu

Drum roll please...#66 address

Started by spyderchick, April 08, 2003, 02:22:57 PM

spyderchick

Stf Sgt. Rhiannon Lucente/TDY
496ABS/128 ARW
PSC 62, GEN. DEL.
APO AE 09643

Letters and packages are all cool. I'm sure she'd like to get anything you're willing to send her. One of her fellow sergeants has been "adopted" by a local 3rd grade class. So who will win the letters and package race, the geeky guy or the cute female roadracer? Only you can decide. :o ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

Alexa:

Renee wants to know if her fifth grade class can adopt her too.  Please let me know.

Thanks!

Dawn   :)

spyderchick

Are you kidding? Did you need to ask?? YES! Just do it, she'll be thrilled! Tell Renee she rocks. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

God I hate addressing letters.  E mail is the way for lazy slobs like me.  Then I go get an envelope and lick it, only to find that the glue is protected by a very un-tasty peel off strip.  Yuck.  Isn't this how mail used to be done in the stone age?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

spyderchick

Yeah Chris, you actually have to pick up one of those ancient writing instruments and scratch with it on this stuff called paper. :o You still know what all the lines and squiggles do, don't you? ;) I sure hope so cuz she's be stoked to hear from you.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Litespeed

Ummmm, what are we allowed to send?  Does she need a subscription to Road Racing World or anything like that?  How bout posters and stuff to decorate her walls (does she have walls?).  I'm pretty sure crating up a motorcycle and shipping it wouldn't be allowed, though a 125 doesn't really require that big of a box  ;).

K3, you could try sending a post card.  Last I checked there is no glue to lick  ;D.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Letter #1 is in the mail, but I had to get the lady at the post office to show me how to use the mailbox door... ???
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteYeah Chris, you actually have to pick up one of those ancient writing instruments and scratch with it on this stuff called paper.
Paper I understand.  That's the stuff I put in the printer, right?
Post card?  Is that a card that you send to a military post?  Do I need to go to army surplus to get those?  Don't confuse me.  I'm recently blond.

spyderchick

Yes, she has walls, ;D and you can ship regular stuff within reason, no firearms or explosives(duh). Pretty much whatever the rules are for postal service. She has subscriptions to quite a few of the Bike mags, including RRW. She'd really enjoy stuff like photos and whatnot. A post card or two would be perfect. I'll keep you guys updated and let you know if she needs anything. We've got all the races recorded and we're sending her a VCR to view them on.

P.S. Chris, don't you go bothering the nice lady at the post office. You can figure out the Mailbox door all by yourself. I just know you can. ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org