Main Menu

2009 zx6r wire mod

Started by crossroads425, December 22, 2009, 08:35:45 PM

justintime_3

Mike829

Mike #829EX
Madison Sportbikes Racing

justintime_3

Sure I guess it's ironic? Why because I was just in time on the post? OHHH HAHA Gotcha Bringin back a dead post GOTCHA!

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Ha! You people are quite something.
I'll have you know that I broke 2 track records this year on my 09 Kawasaki ZX6R.

Anyways, to answer your question....
The jumper wire trick worked very well from 05-08 models. You could see gains of 6-7hp with that mod. 
The 09 model was worth only 1-2 HP.
Send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Anybody else got a Kawi question?
Kawasaki also builds trains, planes, helicopters, ships, and yes even the farm equipment.  :boink:
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Mike829

Quote from: justintime_3 on August 31, 2010, 10:29:34 PM
Sure I guess it's ironic? Why because I was just in time on the post? OHHH HAHA Gotcha Bringin back a dead post GOTCHA!

you're like Major Payne, sen-si-tive!!!!!!!!!!
Mike #829EX

justintime_3

Mike829

Oh relax, quit taking your internet persona so seriously!  I have no interest in an internet "flaming" session, so I apologize for offending you in any way whatsoever, lets leave it at that.
Mike #829EX

justintime_3

Oh u didnt offend me at all man! I was poking fun at myself. I didnt realize i posted on a year old topic! HAHA