2009 zx6r wire mod

Started by crossroads425, December 22, 2009, 08:35:45 PM

crossroads425

does any body know how to bypass the wires on the kawasaki?  I heard you can get up to 6hp from it

George_Linhart

The best modification is to replace the muffler bearings to ceramic ones and go to a red power band.  I read on the internte that it is worth 15 bhp.

Good luck.

George

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: George_Linhart on December 22, 2009, 09:56:40 PMThe best modification is to replace the muffler bearings to ceramic ones...

You forgot to mention that you need a Left-Handed Metric Crescent Wrench, an Aluminum magnetizer, and some Maiden Oil for changing those!

(Don't worry George, I got your back!  :thumb: )
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Burt Munro

Didn't Kawasaki pull out of AMA racing because those modifications are now illegal?

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Best way to make a kawasaki faster?

Buy a Yamaha.:biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

vnvbandit

~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

ahastings

Quote from: crossroads425 on December 22, 2009, 08:35:45 PM
does any body know how to bypass the wires on the kawasaki?  I heard you can get up to 6hp from it
since no one wants to give you a serious answer :), I believe that was on the 07/08 ZX6 not the 09 and newer
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Doctor

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on December 23, 2009, 01:17:47 AM

That only makes the Kawasaki appear faster due to the almost backwards progression of the Yamaha...
Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

crossroads425

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on December 23, 2009, 01:17:47 AM

wow!  last i checked the 2009 beat the yamaha and everything else!  thanks for the heads up though. lol. 

crossroads425

Quote from: George_Linhart on December 22, 2009, 09:56:40 PM
The best modification is to replace the muffler bearings to ceramic ones and go to a red power band.  I read on the internte that it is worth 15 bhp.

Good luck.

George

yeah i used the flux capacitor but i ended up on the track with Freddy Spencer and I spanked that YAMAHA. 

George_Linhart

Quote from: crossroads425 on December 23, 2009, 06:39:42 PM
yeah i used the flux capacitor but i ended up on the track with Freddy Spencer and I spanked that YAMAHA. 

Just rembember that in CCS the flux capacitor is only legal in the GP classes.  Definitely not SS legal!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: crossroads425 on December 23, 2009, 06:36:31 PM

wow!  last i checked the 2009 beat the yamaha and everything else!  thanks for the heads up though. lol. 

It came out backwards.:biggrin: If you want to go faster, get a yamaha.:biggrin:

If you want to farm, but a Kawasaki. They make great farm implements.:biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod