license renewal mailers

Started by mikendzel, November 06, 2009, 09:33:34 AM

mikendzel

they get mailed next week, right???

Gixxerblade

I believe that you can send your license stuff in already.

mikendzel

It was my way of asking when the 2010 schedule and Bump List will be out!!!   :biggrin:

honda60071

what up freak, didn't see you after jersey?
Shawn

Gixxerblade

What are you talking about Shawn?

mikendzel

Quote from: honda60071 on November 06, 2009, 05:54:07 PM
what up freak, didn't see you after jersey?

Broke my wrist at NJMP.  I was going to attend Summit the next month just to watch, but my band booked a show when they figured out I couldn't race any more.  I almost have the bike back together!

CCS

Upgrade list is out, (posted on website later today/tomorrow and in the Announcement section here), mailer is awaiting ads that have been reserved before it can go to the printer and the 2010 Schedule will be out by Thursday if I have to leave the last 3-4 dates as TBA.
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

chaplain220

What up Mike Endzel.  Look, sorry to be the one to tell ya, but since you pose such a medical risk at the track, your license fee has been doubled, and the bump to white plate...let's just say that one fell through when you did the potato head with 40psi at Summit...T-5 I believe is as far as you made it?  Hope your healin well, your times got pretty good this season.  Sorry I vandalized your bike...no I'm not.

2old2fat2slow

Lookout Art! I'm takin' that backmarker crown from ya..........
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

vale46

Where do we protest the bump to expert
CCS #58
2008 Sponsors Burke Engineering, Lithium Motorsports, Monster Energy, Iowa City Motorsports, Vortex,  Leo Vince
Lockhart Phillips, Pirelli

G-reg

--Greg
MW EX#84

Burt Munro

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!